Mall Wars |42|

Another morning passed, it was almost time for Tony's psychology course. Stephen was still asleep by the time Tony got ready. He swung his satchel over his shoulder and kissed Stephen's forehead, "See you later." He whispered to him, even though he knew Stephen probably couldn't hear him.

Due to Stephen sleeping in, Tony drove to his class, which was only 11 minutes away. Now that he's the famous Iron Man, he's been quite popular with everyone in his school. Before, yeah he was semi-popular because of his dad, but now he owns the hierarchy.

He walked into building C, he had his expensive glasses on, with a cocky smile as he walked by everyone. People were whispering about him, some were gossiping. But he didn't care. He's more successful than most of them ever will be.

He walked into his classroom, and noticed a new girl sitting next to his seat. He lifted an eyebrow at her, she was texting on her phone. He sat his items down and quietly took a seat in his chair.

She glanced at him and sat her phone down. "Ugh, I'm new here and I already know I'm going to hate this class." She complained. She was attempting small talk.

Tony didn't make eye-contact, he slowly nodded without saying anything. She looked up and down at him, "What's your name?"

"You can call me Tony." He quickly said, not even paying attention to her. "So like... are you the iron guy?" She asked him.

Tony nodded while pursing his lips.

"Cool. I'm Quinn."

Quinn... that name sounded familiar! The girl Mobius gave a tour to. Tony looked at her, she was really cute. Tony, being the little cocky shit that he is, was in the mood to toy with her feelings.

(Note: Y'all, please don't toy with people's feelings. It's not nice.)

"Yeah? Quinn's a cute name." He smirked at her, she returned the same expression. "And you're a cute guy." She whispered. He threw a wink at her, she chuckled in response. More students took their seats. Quinn leaned in toward Tony and whispered, "Wanna hangout tonight at the mall?"

The right side of Tony's lip curved up, "Yep, I'll pick you up at 5PM. Mind if a friend joins us?"

Quinn fidgeted with her hair, "Nah, who is it?"

"Stephen, he's a wizard, just like you. He's really cute, you'll like him." Tony entered his number into Quinn's phone.

She was confused with his words, did he just call Stephen cute? "Woah, did you just call the dude cute? You gay or something?"

Tony let out a deep chuckle, "That's personal information."

"Huh..."

"Send me your address, hun. I'm not picking up nothing, right?" Tony told her.

She was infatuated with him, she blushed as she texted him her address.

Tony shot Stephen a text:

Wanna go to the mall
with this new girl I met?

Sure, what time?

5:00 PM

Kk. What's her name btw?

Quinn, I think she's the one
Mobius gave a tour to.

Didn't Mobius say
she was annoying?

I don't know what he's talking
about. She seems fine to me