Chapter 26

Copter was the one running to Bas, pulling stunned Bas into his hugs while both of them were in a crying mess. "I'm sorry, Bas. I'm sorry."

"You stupid brother. Do you know how much I cried because of you? You just left me like that, you moron! Every day I can't help but cried for you that had to die pitifully."

Godt was shocked, but he just let Copter hugs his boyfriend and let the guy crying his heart out. He can understand how frustrated his boyfriend is and he know, Bas felt relieved at the same time and happy that his best friend aka brother is actually breathing and alive.

Kimmon was smiling tenderly to the sight, while Tae was just looking at them with unreadable expression. He was still contemplating on how he should react, nor say to Copter. He had never had a normal conversation with Copter before, and all he did was giving the guy his stare and his harsh tone. But, he knows one thing for sure, he didn't want to regret things the second time. And he knows, things will never be easy, at least he thinks Copter will never make it easy for him.

After the meeting this morning, he tried to approach Copter, but the guy was disappear before he had the chance to even say hello or anything. He thought just maybe Copter didn't want to see him, or that Copter was hating him now. He was actually afraid.

Copter was break the hugs and was wiping Bas's tears while nodding his head, looking at Bas. "I will tell you about everything that happened later. But, can we have dinner now? I was so busy today I skipped my lunch." Copter's whining voice was taking Tae out from his trail of thoughts.

"Cop, baby, why don't you have your lunch? This can't do, I will monitor your meal time starting tomorrow. Don't you dare skipped a meal again. Not under my watch." Kimmon was fast coming to Copter standing beside him.

Hearing Kimmon everyone was turning to Kimmon, frowning, while Copter was staring dagger to him, trying to remind him their place. Not to expose their relationship on the same day he appeared, but, oh well, the milk had been spilled. No use trying to hide that fact now.

Kimmon was ignoring everyone stare and was holding Copter on his waist, pulling him to take the seat beside him while Copter was just close his eyes, afraid to face everyone, especially Tae. He knows he had ignore the guy this morning and just now, too, but the fact that he is Tae's husband didn't change.....yet.

"Godt, why are you standing there like a statue, man? Ask them to serve the foods. My baby is hungry." Kimmon keeps on talking, oblivious, or maybe he just ignore, which means he didn't care about their reaction. He didn't want to care about what others would think, all he knows is that, he loves his baby Copter, and he didn't plan on hiding that fact, ever.

"Baby?" Godt was asking Kimmon instead of calling the waiter, Bas could just hide his smile behind his hand. Somehow, seeing them together looks so cute, and at the same time, he is happy for Copter.

"Baby?!" Tae's hard and a little bit loud voice was taking attention from all of them in that private space in the restaurant.

"Are you crazy? If you forget, Kim, the last thing I remember, he is still the husband of Tae Darvid. How dare you called him baby?!" Tae can't help but to feel angry with everything that had happened in front of him right now. This is so ridiculous, and somehow, it hurt his ego. No matter what happened between him and Copter, regardless, he is still Copter's husband. Period.

Copter was looking at Tae calmly, while Kimmon had turning his head to the other side, trying to calm his heart. He felt so rage right now, but unfortunately, he can't denied to any of that. Copter than put his hand on Kimmon's cheek, taking his attention back to him, and Copter's smiling face just let all the rage he had inside earlier disappeared just like that. And that smile was sure contagious too.

Once he could see Kimmon was smiling back again, Copter was turning to Tae once again, and his reaction didn't change. He was still smiling.

"I know who I am, P'Tae. Unlike you, I always know my place. Let's talk things later, please. I'm so tired and hungry right now. Please, sit, P'Tae, Bas, and P'Godt. Let's eat first, then we can talk things later. And I want to eat in peace, can we do that?" Copter was turning to Tae when he mention his last sentence making Tae sigh. He still thoughts he did the right thing. Kimmon and Copter could never do, because he had the right.

Slowly, all of the three taking their previous seat, and Godt was calling the waiter right away to serve their foods as soon as possible. He didn't know what a hungry Copter would do, but the way he sees it right now, he knows it wasn't at all good. But hell, this Copter really knows how to give order. Was he the same person Bas was always talking about?

After the quiet dinner, they were all gathered in Gods's bungalow, taking Copter to his bad memories, which he already let go a long time ago. They were all gathered in the living room, served with wine and fruits. Tae was still staring at Copter and Kimmon, didn't like the setting they were taking right now.

Godt and Bas was taking the long couch sitting beside each other and Copter and Kimmon occupied another long couch opposite to Godt and Bas. He was sitting on the single couch, in between the long couch.

"I'll tell everything that needs to tell. But, I hope the things I will talk about stays right here and never let it out from this house to whomever you thought you trusted. I'm telling you all this not just because I trusted you all, but only because I think you all deserved to know the truth after everything. Especially you, P'Tae."

Copter was start talking, and when his name was mentioned at the end of the sentence, Tae was frowning to that. "Are you sure it is safe to let him know? Everything?" Kimmon was asking Copter while refer to Tae, making Tae's frown even harder. But he was laughing to that a little. Somehow, hearing and watching Kimmon, he felt everything is so ridiculous.

"If anything, I am more deserving than you, Kim. In any circumstances." Copter was laughing a little, hearing Tae. Godt and Bas could just watch this three bickering, was it even a bicker, with each other.

"P'Tae, just drop it. I know for sure we were married to each other, but you never even a second in your life, you acknowledge it. After everything, don't act like you are my husband right now. It was the last thing I need from you. Let's talk business right now. Serious business."

Copter then turn to Kimmon. "And yes, I'll make sure he knows everything. He is old enough to face the fact. I will not make the same mistake as grandpa. He should know about this from the beginning."

"Why would you mention grandpa? What is this is all about?" Tae couldn't help but to ask when Copter mention his late grandpa, at times like this.

"Because he is the reason why me and Bas is here in the first place. A place we didn't belong." Copter was saying while looking straight at Bas, which the guy was blinking innocently at Copter.

End of Chapter 26