Chapter 49

People was gasped a few seconds after seeing the descending of a group of people, with Copter in the front middle of them, wearing all white outfits. While others was varies on how they were in visuals. A few of them had a full outfit like a sport person, one of them was descending with the wheelchair, one even descending on the bed, lying sickly with pole to hang the fluids tight to the bed and a few other were teenagers and a child, just beside Copter.

After a few moment of shocked, the clapping sound roars the halls, excitedly watching all the people descending until their feets, bed and wheelchair touch the ground. Thanachit was trying to fake a smile to all the excitement of the crowd, while Kimmon and Tae was smiling proudly and never stops clapping seeing Copter on the stage.

Once the rope had been taken out from his body and the others, the staff was handing all of them with the microphone and Copter was waiting for the crowd to calm down their clapping and cheers before he starts talking. He was waiing to the crowd and introducing himself.

"Hello, good evening to all our respective guests. My name is Copter Panuwat, Director of General Department of Darvid Group Corporation. Welcome to our biggest event yet of the year, a fund raising for the National Cancer's Organization. Thank you for coming and all your donations will be handed to the organization 100%."

Upon hearing this, Tae was fast turning to his father, and Thanachit's expression was changes a little bit, even though he was trying hard to not gives out any impression. Vanida was just smirking, understanding how much Thanachit hates the announcement Copter was making just now. He would always taking at least 20% from any fundraising event. However, Copter was just keeps on talking, oblivious of how his words giving different reaction from a few people down the stage.

"And for your information, all these guys, standing with me on the stage right now was all cancer's patient who was still getting treatment for various cancer. Our opening show just now was trying to convey the messages of all the cancer's patient:"

Copter was stop for a while and was looking at the people around him, making sure they were ready with the microphone. Then they were all talking together,

"We are strong; We will never gives up; and We will always strive harder to fight; with your support, we could prosper. Thank you, thank you, and Thank you."

they were all putting down the microphone, and bowing before the all the guesses and then waiing to them.

"Thank you very much."

Copter then continue his words.

"Before we proceed with other entertainment for you, let the foods be serve. We can't continue with an empty stomach, did we? Serve the food, please."

It was a quiet moment for more than 10 seconds, making Thanachit smiling wider than before, while others was just confused of why the food serving was taking their time. Copter taking in deep breath, trying to calm himself down, and keeps on chanting that everything is gonna be okay with his full hearts. Or, was he too late? Is his father needs a little more time?

Thanachit was trying to keep himself from laughing, but it was hard. His shoulder almost shaking of so much suppressed laugh, but still, he could control himself down, since the situation is so funny right now. He could imagine Copter's position will be stripped of him tomorrow, and the board will force him giving away his shares that he might taking forcefully from his late father. The guy's face wi......

His imagination and happy moment was interrupted when the doors of the kitchen's side open and come a group of people, or teenager? holding tray on their hands, coming closer to every person seating at the table. Once they were settled behind every person, appetizer was served, and a chef was talking about the appetizer they were having. To that, Thanachit gritting his teeth, holding hard his punch. 'That bitch failed!'

Copter was letting out a relief breath, glad that his father could make this happened, even in a short notice.

Copter was joining everyone at the previous table, but not before giving Kimmon a glance and a big smile at another table. Behind everyone's back, Kimmon gives Copter two thumbs up making Copter happier than he already is. But when Kimmon finished with mini love, Copter was blushing, making Kimmon the one who feels happier.

Watching the red blushing face of Copter, making Tae curious. To that he turned behind only to see Kimmon was smiling like a stupid man he is, making Tae shaking his head, but a few seconds after that he was smiling. 'These two!' he thought. Watching how Kimmon and Copter interact with each other, makes him missed Tee even more.

Oblivious to both of them, Thanachit keeps on glaring at Copter, since Copter's mind was full of Kimmon's face while giving him mini love. Copter wished he could just running to the said guy, hugging him, and kissed him. He wanted to share his happiness with him, not to be sitting far apart like this. He couldn't even watch the guy properly since his staff was messed up with the seating arrangement. Instead of following his set of seating arrangement, that girl just putting everyone on the same table with difference seating position than he intended.

"Where is P'New?" Copter suddenly asked when he was looking around and saw one seat had been empty for a while now. "He had something urgent to take care of, he will come back in a while." Hearing Tae's answer, Copter was just nodding his head. Other shareholders who were sitting at the same table was complimented him for the success of tonight's event. He was responding by saying it was still early to decide, but all those old guys was just smiling hearing him said that. They knew the fact that almost if not all of the guests here will raise the original value of money they were originally intended to donate to the organization, upon hearing Copter's promised to give the donation 100% to the organization.

Once the donation had processed had finished, Copter was astounded of how much each of the organization and even individual was donated to the organization. The National Cancer organization's Director couldn't thank Copter enough for the raise of money. Since each patient's medication vary, but still even the minimum amount exceed what a patient from poor family could afford, the organization had helped thousands of patient. With little money from the government, this fund surely will help a lot more patients.

Tae and Copter was talking with the organization's director when a gentleman coming near them, smiling friendly, taking the attention of the three of them. Looking like the three need to talk, the director excused himself, while saying the old man should give way to the younger one, making Copter and Tae smiling while shaking their head. Even the gentleman was giving out small laugh to the old guy.

Copter was the first getting out from the situation and turning to the gentleman in front of him.

"Yes, sir, may I help you?" the gentlemen was smiling sweetly to him, making Copter smile back at him. He shove a hand for a handshake to Copter, and Copter was taking it while smiling.

"I just want to congratulate for the wonderful event tonight. I was really impressed since you make the event far from the typical one. I really enjoyed my time here tonight. Besides, I was rarely wait for the event to finished before leaving, but tonight, I did. Thanks to you."

Copter was smiling while still shaking the hand of that gentleman. It wasn't his choice, but the guy was grabbing his hand stronger than necessary making it harder for him to let go of the shaking hands.

"Thanks for the compliments, but I don't think I'm the only one deserved the appreciation. My staff worked so hard for tonight's event, so....." Copter was talking while trying to let go of the hand, making Tae irritated already. When he wanted to grab the gentleman's hand, another hand already grabbed hard to it, making the guy flinch and let go of Copter's hand. Copter rubbing at his hand grabbed by the guy just now, while smiling reluctantly to Kimmon who helped him just now.

"Thank you for the compliment, but I don't think grabbing his hand longer than necessary is a must. Anything else you want to say?" Kimmon was saying while letting go the guy's hand.

"Ahh....sorry, I don't realize I was shaking his hand so strong. I'm sorry Mr. Copter. Anyway, hope we could meet each other again. Let me introduce myself. I'm Assisstant Director of DryDream Group of Companies, and my name is Pete, Pete Chartpong."

End of Chapter 49