Chapter 56

"Why me? Why suddenly it was me?" Copter can't help but to ask that question to Pete. Since that night, Pete was the one bringing the food for Copter, be it breakfast, lunch and even dinner. Not that Copter would eat that much. Just enough to give him energy and be alive.

"Why can't it be me? All I want is for you to try to love me back. Try to get to know me. Try to understand me. Nobody will come for you. They can't even if they try. You are stuck here with me, Cop. Make peace with that. Please..."

It wasn't the kind answer that Copter was expected. Every time he heard the guy begging him to love him, to accept him, he felt disgusts, plain disgust. No way he can try to get to know him after everything he had done before, and even now. He could never try, because all he want is his P'Kim. His poor P'Kim.

"No matter how long it takes, how much you begged, I will never forget about P'Kim. You should be the one who had to make peace with that."

Hearing that, Pete's mind had lose it. He felt angry and jealous that without him realizing, he attack Copter making Copter fall on the floor from the chair he was sitting on, with Pete on him, forcing lips on Copter's lips, which Copter had make sure to shut it hard while keeps on struggling to pushed that guy hard.

When using his hand wasn't enough to push the guy off him, Copter had using his knee, bending it hard until it hit Pete's crotch, making the guy groaning in pain, rolling himself on the floor, off Copter's body.

"How dare you!"

A little time after the pain had subsided a little bit, Pete was fast getting up with a fist trying to hit Copter in defendant state, with arm cross over his head, Pete had stopped last minute when he saw how scared Copter was.

His expression changed drastically from burning mad to a sorry and regretful. His fist hand had slowly relax and both his hands straddling Copter's face, making Copter cringe to the touch with hands still in the same position, just a bit lowered since it had been pushed by Pete's hand, but was afraid to trigger anything else.

"Baby I'm sorry. I was jealous. I never want to harm you again, I promised you already. Just, please, forget that Kimmon guy, okay. Just think about me, about us. Please, I would do anything for you. I want to see you smile. Please, smile just for me."

Pete keeps on talking while looking straight at unreadable expression on Copter's face, and sometimes would hugs him and let go, then he hugs him and never let go, after sometime.

Copter was taking in a deep breath. How did he forgot how crazy this guy is? It's just he couldn't accept the fact that this guy actually want him, and not want him dead, that he was taking off guard for a little while.

He believe his P'Knock and P'Kim will never stop trying to find him. He wanted to tell Knock about his watch, but at the same time he came to realize, just maybe his phone or anyone else could track him. When he thought his plan was going smoothly, he knew he was missing something. This guy, despite believe that he forgot he saw his face, was going an all-out plan just to take him away.

He knew what the gunshot was for before he fall unconscious when he was taken. It was to make a chaos inside the club full of people, so he could sneak him out from the club between the chaos, thus P'Knock and the gang had missed him. He was unconscious, so, they might use different route or secret route he didn't know while taking him away.

While waiting for them come save him, he might just fix this situation, for himself.

xxx

"I'm sorry we kept this from you. I should have told you so......" Knock was talking with Kimmon when they were getting ready to board a ship, to track down the yacht that was taking Copter away. Kimmon stop Knock halfway though.

"You don't have to apologize, Knock. I know Copter, and you were just a sucked up brother when it comes to him. You loves him too much to go against his wishes. I'll do the same. I'm happy he wasn't lost his memories, our memories. We'll get him back. I know we will, because he is waiting."

Kimmon was saying that with so much conviction and was taking his steps walking into the waiting ship right away.

After Wuttichai had able to detect Copter's watch's location, Knock had made calls right away to a very unsuspected person on the company side, which is Korn, who had monitored Thanachit's activity. From there, they could know about the ship Thanachit had helped Pete purchasing it.

Knowing about that, Tae felt betrayed, but he couldn't have time to confront Korn, since they were friends for quite some time while working together, while Korn is ready for anything, including Tae's reaction.

They were taking a little bit time to ready a ship for their quest to get to Copter, but now that everything ready, everyone was ready to join in, including Tee.

While Knock, Kimmon, Godt and Bas helped to get ready for the ship, Tae had helped Tee to get better. After he wakes up at the right moment they badly needed him and his confession, he had told everything he knew to Kimmon, Tae, Godt and Bas that very night.

It turns out, Pete had cooperated with Tae's father, Thanachit, and a lower gang from the north, who was desperately needing the fund, which Pete was ready to give them a fortune they couldn't resist.

Pete was using Tee to distract Tae and ruined his marriage life as a first step for his revenge. Tee also mentioned that Pete had something on Thanachit that he couldn't avoid but to give the cooperation to Pete, with a condition that his sons will not be harm, oblivious of the actual plan Pete had.

Reason? Tee didn't know the reason all of this need to be done that frustrated everyone, but it's not like they blame Tee for it.

Still, since their plan on Copter failed miserably, it just hurt Pete's pride more than anything, and that he swore to finish the job properly this time.

Kimmon make sure he was ready. He did everything in his sources, of course with the help from his father, to gather the experts for their quest as well as preparing the ship. He still put his father and his sister in the dark, though, about his relationship with Copter. He will not be a weakling anymore when Copter's safety is on stake.

Some people keep saying that Copter might already dead, but he wasn't convinced. He knew Copter is okay and was waiting for him to come and save him. He wasn't sure how, he just knew. It doesn't matter if people said he was delusional, but he wanted to see for himself to be able to accept any fact. For now, to him, Copter is very much alive, and he was in trouble, waiting for him to come take him.

Instead of Knock, he was the leader for this trip.

'My baby Cop, just wait for me a little bit longer, I will come for you, baby.'

End of Chapter 56