Chapter 20

"Em, wake up. I know you want to stay with your boyfriend but we need to move your stuff to my house." Elena says throwing a pillow at my head.

Josh already got up and showered and everything. But, i refused to get out of bed this morning. I'm to tired, i need my sleep. I take the pillow off my head and throw it on the ground. I flop down onto the comfortable bed and bury myself under the covers.

"Is she up yet?" I hear Josh ask, coming into the room.

"No. She refuses to. She is the most stubborn person i know." Elena huffs.

"When are we leaving?" I hear Matt call from the living room.

"When lazy ass decides to get up!" Elena calls back. Um, rude.

I hear someone walk over to the opposite side of the bed. I feel the bed dip on that side as they lay next to me. I'm guessing the person is Josh since the person wraps their arms around me and places a kiss on my neck. If it was Elena that would just be awkward.

"Come on, baby. We need to go." Josh says softly. I just shake my head no. He leans over and places a kiss on my lips. I tangle my fingers in his hair. Just as the kiss begins to grow more intense someone just has to wreck the moment.

"EXCUSE ME. I'm still in the room. I really don't want to watch my best friend have some douche bag's tongue shoved down her throat." Elena says causing Josh to pull away from me.

"Hey, i didn't even do anything remotely douche baggy today." Josh protests.

"Yet. It's still morning, Josh. You still have time." Elena says. I giggle and bury myself back under the blankets.

"Well, that didn't work i guess." Josh says getting off the bed.

"I have an idea." Elena exclaims. I hear her run out of the room. Oh god, Elena and her 'genius' ideas. I can only imagine what she's going to do.

I bury myself under the blankets more and curl up finally getting comfortable again. Then suddenly someone dumps ice cold water all over me. That was Elena's idea, To soak me with a bucket of ice cold water. I jump out of the bed.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I yell at her.

"Shit." Elena mutters and runs out of the room. I run after her. Once i reach the living room she's nowhere to be found.

"Matt, where is she?" I ask, looking towards Matt who's sprawled out on the couch playing with his Blackberry

"She went that way. What happe-" I walk in the direction of the kitchen before Matt can finish talking.

I go into the cabinet and grab a large cup. I fill it up with ice, and water from the sink. I go back out into the living room then over to the door of the balcony where Matt said she went. I slide open the door and walk out to see Elena leaning against the railing. She notices me and straightens up.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I promise I'll never do anything like that again." Elena says. I hide the cup of ice water behind me so she can't see it.

"I forgive you." I say smiling. Elena lets out a sigh of relief, closing her eyes.

Once she closes her eyes i throw the ice water in her face. Her mouth gapes open in surprise.

"But, you know what they say. Paybacks a motherfucker." I say, quoting Josh. He showed me one of his other songs last night which sounds like it'll be a really good one. That was one of the lyrics.

I saunter back into the house and into Josh's room to find him stripping his bed of the drenched sheets. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him from behind. He turns around in my grasp, placing his hands on my hips.

"Your cold." He comments.

"Well, i just went outside and i did have ice water thrown on me a few minutes ago." I say. He chuckles and pushes a piece of wet hair off my face.

"Are you happy about moving in with Elena?" He asks drawing small circles on my hips with his thumbs.

"Yeah, i guess."

"You guess?"

"I don't know. I don't really want to leave you. And Elena's probably pissed at me since i just threw ice water in her face."

"You can stay here tonight if you want." Josh offers.

"Really?"

"Yeah, as long as you don't mind sleeping on the pull out bed in the living room. Unless you want to sleep on my soaking wet bed all night."

I look behind him at the bed with the huge water spot on it.

"I think i'll sleep on the pullout bed with you." I decide looking back up at him.

"I figured."

"Come on, lovebirds." Matt calls from the living room. I groan and rest my head against Josh's chest.

"Go get dressed." He says.

"Do i have to?" I whine.

"Yes."

"Fine." I pout and walk over to my suitcase on the floor. I pick out some clothes and start to take off my shirt when i notice Josh sitting on the corner of his bed leaning back on his hands.

"Can i help you?" I ask. He shakes his head no and makes no move to leave.

"I need to change." I say.

"Go ahead."

"Um, you wanna leave?" I ask motioning towards the door.

"Nah, I'm good." He smirks at me. Elena was right, Josh did still have time to make a complete douche bag of himself.

"Josh, come on leave so i can change."

"Why?" He asks pouting.

"Just go." I say shaking my head and pointing at the door.

Josh stomps out of the room like a five year old and slams the door behind him, all the while pouting. I chuckle changing my clothes quickly and walk out of the room, down the hallway to the living room. I walk in to see Elena and Josh sitting on the couch both sulking.

"Come on, you babies. Let's go." I say as i walk over to Matt who's standing by the door.

"Hey!" Elena and Josh yell simultaneously.

I ignore them and walk out heading down the hall to the elevator. Matt, Elena, and Josh following behind me. Or more like Matt holding one of Josh and Elena's wrists dragging them down the hallway.

I'm glad we're all friends again, though. Now I'm going to be living with my best friend and spending the night at my amazing boyfriends house. Whom i've been in love with for years even before i met him. Life's great. For now at least.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Feedback?

If anyone has any suggestions/ideas of what they want to happen next please feel free to leave them in the comments, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks for reading!