Chapter 16

"Your so weird." Josh laughs as i hold his cats paws leaving it on its hind legs making her dance. I laughed along with him.

"Okay, leave Anemonie alone and help me finish this pizza." Josh says taking another bite of his pizza. I let go of the cats paws and she scurries off probably to get as far away from me as possible.

"Fine." I sigh and lean back on the couch and take another bite of my slice of pizza.

"Lets play a game." I say abruptly.

''What game?" Josh asks setting his plate down to take a sip of - you guessed it - his coke zero.

"Hmmm...20 questions." I declare.

"Alright. Go ahead ask me a question." He says.

"Um, alright. Josh, what is you favorite band?" I ask.

"That ones hard. I'd have to say Foo Fighters or Queen i cant chose between those two. Emma, whats your favorite song?" He asks.

"Right now it has to be You And Me by: Lifehouse. It's so cute." I say smiling. "Anyway what's your-" Josh cuts me off.

"No, why do you like that song? You have to have a reason." He says.

"Well, i don't know. It's cute which i already said. I guess because, He really explains his true feelings about the girl he's singing about. It's from the heart. He's acting as if the girl is the only one in the world that he's ever found beautiful." I say blushing slightly. Josh nods.

"Can i ask you another question?" He asks. I nod my head.

"Why didn't you tell us? I mean about living in your car?" He asks.

"Josh," I say in a warning tone.

''Please?'' He asks.

"Okay. I was embarrassed. I was afraid you guys would think less of me." I say.

"I never would." He says tucking a stray hair behind my ear. I blush and lean into his hand slightly. I think he noticed because he brings my face closer to his.

"I have one more question." He says. I nod once again.

"Can i kiss you?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say breathlessly.

And with that he smashes his lips against mine. All i can think is finally! He moves his lips slowly against mine as if this is the only chance he'll ever have, it's so passionate. I run my fingers gently through his hair and he runs his thumbs over my cheeks. Does this mean he feels the same way about me?

Just as the kiss begins to intensify of course we get interrupted by someones phone ringing. I try to pull way to see who's phone is ringing but, Josh stops me.

"Don't answer it." He says pecking my lips.

"What if its important?" I ask mesmerized by Josh's lips.

"They'll call back." He says. I nod and our lips reattach. We stay like this for a little while longer just enjoying the fact that we finally got to kiss. Then, Josh's house phone rings. I pull away from the kiss for the second time.

"I think it's important." I say. He sighs. I get up and answer the phone for him.

"Hello?'' I say.

"Emma! You need to come to the hospital right now." Matt says into the phone panicking.

"Why?" I ask feeling my heart speed up in my chest. That happens when i get really nervous.

"It's Elena. Just come. Now. And hurry." He says and hangs up. I hang up the phone and rush over slipping on my shoes. Josh turns me around and pecks my lips again.