Chapter 27

"Here it is." Tony says, pushing open the door of the apartment, "After you." He motions for me to go inside.

I hesitate at first but, end up going inside. I walk in and realize his apartment looks a lot like Josh's just positioned the opposite way. I shuffle out of the way so Tony can come in as well.

"I'll take your jacket." He says standing behind me.

"Oh, thanks." I say.

I push the coat down to reveal my bare shoulders. I feel Tony slowly pull it off me and put it on a rack behind him. He then returns his hands to my arms.

"W-what are you doing?" I ask, my heart beginning to beat rapidly.

"Shhhh," Tony says moving his head down to nudge the hair away from my neck. I feel his hot breath against my skin.

"Tone, is that you?" I hear a familiar voice yell.

Tony doesn't answer instead attaching his lips to my neck, causing me to whimper in fear. I hear footsteps quickly come down the hall. The guy comes into the living room. His eyes widen at the scene in front of him. He moves like lightning, slamming Tony up against the wall.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" He yells in Tony's face.

"What? I was just having a bit of fun, mate." Tony smirks, his accent coming out thick.

"I told you not to touch her, just to bring her here." The man says, slowly releasing his iron grip on Tony's now wrinkled shirt.

"Um, what?" I ask meekly. What is this guy talking about, bringing me here?

The guy turns around and I realize why his voice was so familiar, it's the guy from my dream, the one who hit me.

"Emma baby, you look better than I expected you to." He says.

"W-who are you?" I ask backing away from him slowly, afraid if I run he'll tackle me.

"You really did lose your memory didn't you. It's me, Louis, your boyfriend." He smiles cynically at me.

"No, Josh is my boyfri-" Louis cuts me off.

"That fag is not your boyfriend." He sneers.

"Yes he is, he-" Louis cuts me off this time with a slap to the face. I cry out in pain.

"Shut the fuck up!" He yells.

I clutch my throbbing cheek tears running fast down my face. That's when I make a run for it. I bolt towards the opening leading down the hallway. I run as fast as possible. I hear him running after me. I run into the bathroom, I try to slam the door shut but, before I can Louis jams his foot in the way pulling the door open forcefully. He walks in grabbing me roughly.

"Now now, Emma. I guess we're doing this the hard way aren't we?" He mumbles covering my mouth with his hand. I bite down hard on his hand.

"Ow, fuck! You dumb little-" I run out of the bathroom before he can finish.

I run back down the hall into the living room. I almost reach the door when Tony stands in my way.

"tsk tsk." He says shaking his head smirking at me.

"Let me go please, take whatever you want from me. Just please! Let me leave!" I plead.

"Afraid I can't do that, love." Tony sighs.

Suddenly something hits me over the head hard causing me to blackout. The last thing I see before I slip into darkness is Tony and Louis looking down at me with hate in their eyes.