Chapter 15

"Please." Elena whines again after she takes another sip of her coffee.

"No." I say for the hundredth time since we've been at Starbucks.

"The guys aren't going to leave me alone until you agree to it." She says and gets up.

''I don't want to though. Where are you going?" I ask.

"To get a cookie." She smiles and walks up to the counter. How is she so skinny but, eats like a sumo wrestler?

I sigh and runs my hand through my hair in frustration. Elena and i met up at Starbucks today so we could 'talk'. In her mind that means annoy the fuck out of me until i give into her. She told me that her and the guys decided that i have to move in with one of them. I mean i would like it although, i'd feel horrible having to live off one of them. The choices i have are go to Elena's apartment or Josh's because they're the only ones with an extra room for me to sleep in. The thing is i so desperately want to live with Josh. That probably isn't the best idea though since lately we've been fighting. Plus I'm convinced we'd end up strangling eachother so, that wouldn't end well and then there's the part about how I'm so hopelessly in love with him.

She comes back over with a cookie in each of her hands and slide into her seat setting them down onto the table and sliding one towards me.

"Elena, stop buying me stuff. You already bought me this coffee.'' I say sliding it back to her.

"Just take it." She says sliding it back to me.

"I don't like cookies, though.''I say and slide it back as i scrunch up my nose. I ate Lindsey's cookie the other day because well, she made them. They were good too so that helped.

"Oh yeah, i forgot about that. I'll eat it then." She says unwrapping it and takes a bite.

"Of course you will." I laugh softly and take another sip of my coffee which already burnt my tongue along with the roof of my mouth.

"I knew i'd find you two here." A familiar voice says. I look up to see Matt and Josh. Great. They come over and sit in a chair. Matt sits next to Elena so, that means...I look to my right and see Josh sit down next to me.

"So, did you ask her yet?" Matt asks.

"Yeah, she wont go for it. She keeps saying no." Elena explains finishing off the cookie she got for me then she begins to devour her own.

"Why wont you just come live with one of us?" Josh asks looking at me. I squirm uncomfortably under his gaze.

"Because i don't want to be your charity case." I say.

"Your not. Your our friend and we want to help you." He says. I sigh and run my hand through my hair again.

"I just-" I get cut off by a ringing phone. I check mine to see that its me.

"Hold on." I say and answer it.

"Hello?''

"Emma, do you think we could get together?'' I hear Louis say through the  receiver.

"Louis, i don't know. Could you call me later? I'm sort of in the middle of something." I say. When i say Louis's name i see Elena and Josh tense up out of the corner of my eye.

"I guess. Talk to you later then."

"Okay, bye." I say.

"B-" I hang up before he can finish.

"Why is he calling you?" Josh and Elena ask simultaneously.

"I don't know." I shrug nonchalantly.