Chapter 12

So it's finally Friday. Today is the day i start working at Bath & Body Works. I'm glad that nobody i know shops there because they would probably want an explanation as to why I'm not at my other job. I doubt the guys go to bath and body works since their...well, their guys. Elena hates Bath & Body Works, she says the smell gives her a headache. It's pretty funny to watch her whine about it though.

I quickly get dressed into a simple pair of jeans and the uniform shirt i went to pick up yesterday. I throw on a huge sweatshirt and grab my sunglasses since it's extremely bright out today. I hurry outside of the motel i stayed in last night. I had found some money in my car while i was cleaning it out yesterday. Just enough to stay in a one star motel. I slept with all my clothes on though. It was nice to sleep in a bed for a change even if the room smelt like moth balls.

I begin walking towards my car but, something stops me in my tracks. That black truck. Louis is here. Why the hell is he here? Of all places for him to be he has to be at the one place i am. I need to get to my car quickly so he doesn't see me. Hopefully he's sleeping right now inside one the disgusting motel rooms. I quickly make my way over to my car and get in. Suddenly i hear a tapping sound. I turn my head and see Louis tapping on the passenger side window of my car. I jump he scared the shit out of me. I see his lips moving but, i have no clue what he's saying. Instead of rolling down my window to hear what he has to say i speed out of the parking lot and towards Richmond Centre.

I turn the radio up loudly so i can at least try to think of something else. All i can think about is Louis. Is he following me or, is it just a coincidence that he just happened to be at that motel? I really hope that it's the second one. I arrive at the mall finally and hurry inside to make sure I'm on time. I walk in and the floral smell of the shop hits me. Now i know why Elena does not like the smell of this store. All the perfumes mixed together is pretty overwhelming.

"Emma?" A familiar voice says. I look up to see Lindsey the girl who gave me my uniform yesterday. She was really polite maybe it won't be so bad working today considering i actually know someone.

"Hi, Lindsey." I smile at her.

"Well, i guess we work the same shift." She smiles in return.

"Yeah, I'm glad i actually know someone." I say.

"Do we have a costumer already?" A girl with the same blond hair as Lindsey asks as she comes out of the back of the store.

"Cass, this is Emma.Emma, this is my cousin Cassandra she works here as well." Lindsey introduces us.

"Hey!" Cassandra says cheerily as she hugs me which caught me off guard. I awkwardly pat her back. "You can just call me Cass. Cassandra is way to long." She explains.

"Alright." I say.

"So Emma, i'll show you how to use the cash register if you'd just come over here." Lindsey says standing behind the counter.I head over there and she shows me how to operate it. She then tells me how help costumers find what there looking for.

After about two and a half hours of ringing in all the costumers perfumes and such my stomach growls loudly. I look at the clock it's only 5:30 and i have to work until 8 o'clock.

"Hey Emma, me and Cass are going to get some food. Do you want anything?" Lindsey asks as her and Cass walk out from the back.

"No, i'll just eat when i get home." I say.

"Alright we'll be back in twenty minutes." Lindsey says as the walk out towards the food court.

I sit around for another five minutes when i notice someone in the store they look really familiar. Then it hits me, who is the only person i know with black and electric blue hair? Josh. I can't let him know i work here. I go into the back trying to figure out what to do. Lindsey and Cass won't be back for another fifteen minutes.