Prolouge

I've known the boys of Marianas Trench for a little over 2 months now. I met them at Stanley Park. I know, I know it sounds creepy but, I can assure you it's not. So here's what happened.

I fell into the water and they just so happened to be walking around all in cognito. One of them helped me up. I was a little freaked out since I'm paranoid around people I don't know. Especially 4 dudes with sunglasses and hoodies with the hoods over their heads. I mean come on they looked like they were ready to rob a convenient store. So i had, had my headphones in and the guy that helped me up said something.

I took it out and said, "Sorry i didn't hear you."

So he repeated himself, "I said what are you listening to?"

So I told him, "Say anything by: Marianas Trench."

After I told this guy that he got this huge grin on his face. When he did that he looked familiar. Then I asked him if I knew him from somewhere. He took off his hood and glasses. It was none other than Joshua Keeler Ramsay. then the rest of the guys did the same, taking off their hoods and sunglasses. That includes: Ian Casselman, Matt Webb, and Mike Ayley. I fan-girled just a tiny bit but, enough to not make them run away screaming. They ended up showing me a store, since I'm new to Vancouver, where I could buy new clothes. My wallet was soaked because it was in my back pocket and i fell on my butt in the water. They let me borrow some money so I could pay. I told them I'd have to pay them back. I gave them my number so they could contact me to get their money back.

We ended up hanging out a lot. Instead of an I-owe-you it turned into a friendship. Although I still get a little nervous around them because I dont want to say something stupid. Plus I have a huge celebrity crush on you guessed it....Josh Ramsay.

By the way I still never payed them back after 2 and a half months.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I know this isn't very good but, it is just a short summary of how Emma met the guys. The next chapters will be much better.

The song is 'All To Myself by: Marianas Trench'