Chapter 6

I walk out into the living room stopping by my stereo to turn on some music. The song 'Bullets by: Data Romance' starts playing. I walk into the kitchen to find Josh eating corn pops. I don't understand how he can eat those. The only reason I have them is because Elena came shopping with me and told me I had to get them. I think I'll just stick to my Captain Crunch thank you very much. I pour myself a bowl of my favorite cereal and sit at the kitchen table with Josh.

"What is this song?" He asks.

"Bullets by: Data Romance." I say taking a bite of my food.

"It's....different." He says.

"It's fine if you don't like it, just tell me." I say.

"Okay, I don't like it." He admits.

"Well, I do so too bad." I giggle. He rolls his eyes at me.

"Hey, don't roll your eyes at me Mr.Ramsay." I pretend to be mad.

"What are you gunna do about it?" He teases finishing off his disgusting corn pops. I just shake my head smiling.

"Your just talk." He says getting up and putting his bowl in the sink.  I glare at his back. Why must he be so hot?! Even from the back.

"Did you sleep in your jeans?" I ask him.

"Yes." He answers turning around and leaning against the sink so he can see me.

"Why? I have a pair of sweatpants you could've borrowed." I say remembering the sweatpants.

"I'd rather not wear girl clothes." He says.

"They aren't though. Their Louis's old ones he left." I say. Then I regret saying that because Josh's expression changes from happy to anger as the words leave my mouth.

"What makes you think I'd want to wear the same pants as him?" Josh asks angrily.

"I washed them...." I trail off. I feel him staring at me. I shift uncomfortably under his gaze.

"I need to go home and change." Josh says.

"Can I come?" I ask looking at him.

"Sure. But, didn't you say you were allergic to cats? I have 2 of them." He asks.

"I take allergy pills. No need to worry." I smile and  walk over to him to put my bowl into the sink. He tucks a stray hair behind my ear. I blush and walk out of the kitchen.

"Are you coming?" I yell to him. Yup, I am so happy I still didn't pay him back for buying me clothes that day.

 __________________________________________________________________________________

 The song is 'Bullets by: Data Romance'. I figured if the song was in the chapter, why not have everyone listen to the song too? I know, I have a weird taste in music....