Chapter 5

I wake up in my bed. I try to move but I feel strong arms wrapped around me keeping me in place. I look over my shoulder and see a mess of blue and black hair. Josh. My heart speeds up. He must've brought me in here with him after I fell asleep. Wow, he could carry me? I'm to fat he must've had to use a crane to get me in here. I roll all the way over still wrapped in Josh's arms so I can face him. Once I roll all the way over his eyes flutter open.

"Morning." I smile at him. He groans and pulls me closer to him closing his eyes. He buries his head in the crook of my neck.

"To early." He mumbles in his morning voice. I wrap my arms around his neck and play with his hair.

"Josh?" I say.

"What?" He says his face still buried in my neck.

"Why didn't you go home last night?" I ask. I decided to ask him later about us almost kissing.

"I was to tired." He says. He takes his head off my shoulder and looks me in the eyes.

"Why?" He asks.

"Just curious." I say still playing with his hair. He doesn't say anything. I'm not really looking at Josh I'm more looking at the wall behind him. Suddenly Josh's lips brush against mine just like at the studio. I jump back in surprise.

"What's wrong?" Josh asks sitting up.

"I-I...you scared me." I say.

"I scared you?" He asks in disbelief.

"Yeah I didn't expect that. Plus I was spacing out." I say.

"Oh sorry." He says.

"Don't apologize." I reassure him.

Wow, I'm stupid. I just wrecked the second time Josh Ramsay and I could've kissed. Since this situation turned awkward I get out of bed and grab some clothes. I take a quick shower and walk out of the bathroom brushing my hair. I wonder where Josh is....

*************************************************************************************************************************

This chapter was super short. I'll try to make the others longer.

I didn't know any songs that could go with this chapter. If anyone has any songs that could fit for this chapter leave it in the comments and I'll put it up for this chapter. Also, it does not have to be a Marianas Trench song. Thanks for reading!