Chapter 18

"I hate you. I hope you know that." I say.

"No, you know you love me." Elena smiles as i help her outside to Matt's car. It's been about a week or so and Elena can finally leave the hospital. Which is good because she's been calling me every night talking about how the guy she had to share her room with was always crying and yelling because, he was in so much pain. She's so compassionate, i know.

"Yeah, whatever you want to think." I say as i help her into the back seat next to Elena, behind Matt who's driving the car. She moves around to get comfortable due to her broken bones. Once she finally finds a comfortable spot i slide in next to her.

"We should go somewhere!" Elena exclaims excitedly.

"Where?" Matt asks looking at her out of the corner of his eye.

"Let's celebrate. I just got out of the hospital you guys should be happy." She says crossing her arms.

"Where are we going to go? Make up your minds because if you don't tell me where I'm taking you two to Josh's and leaving you there." Matt says.

"I am not going to be stuck with Ramsay. Let's go out for dinner." Elena decides.

"You still didn't give me a place." Matt sing-songs as he pulls out of the parking lot.

"Let's go to Lupo's." Elena says clapping her hands together.

"That place is expensive though." I whine finally joining the conversation.

"Calm down." Elena says waving me off. Well, then i guess there was no point in joining the conversation.

"We need to go pick up Josh. Then, we can go to the restaurant." Matt announces driving in the direction towards Josh's apartment.

So, your probably wondering about what's going on between Josh and i now that we're...together. No one knows about us yet because we haven't told them. Or just because I'm to lazy to say anything. Either way nobody knows that we're an item so to speak. It's not really like it's their business anyway. Don't get me wrong I'm in love with the fact that i finally have Josh all to myself but, I'm not going to tell everyone in the entire world. They'll find out for themselves sooner or later.

We pull into the parking lot of Josh's building to find him standing outside messing around with his blackberry, as usual. Matt honked the horn to get his attention and Josh jumped in the back seat with Elena and i.

"Hey, Josh! Who you texting?" Elena asked, still in her happy mood.

"Oh, just some new studio guy. He was asking about you and this chick." He nodded in my direction. That was weird...

"Why was he asking about us?" I leaned towards Josh as i spoke but, he still wouldn't look at me.

"He was just wondering about the girls that are always around the guys and i." I frowned as Josh explained this. He still wasn't looking at me. Matt hadn't noticed but, i think Elena had.

"Josh, don't you think Emma's earrings look really pretty today?" Elena asks him.

He didn't even look up but said, "Oh yeah, they're great today."

Now i know there was something wrong. I decided to try again to get Josh's attention away from his phone.

"Josh," Nothing.

"Josh?" Nada, nope.

"I'm not even wearing earrings." I finally said. This earned a glance from Matt but the boy with the blue hair still acted as if i was the black plague. Avoiding even glancing at me for a split second.

Even though Elena didn't know that Josh and i are dating, she knew me well enough to realize that Josh was seriously pissing me off.

"Josh?" Elena asked this time.

He finally tore his attention away from his phone and gave her a questioning glance. Wow, he actually listened to her when she called his name.

"Why are you avoiding my best friend?" Elena asks. He didn't answer instead he chose to look back down at his phone.

Now, i love Elena, i really do but, that doesn't stop me from saying that she makes really bad decisions at the wrong times. Like when she decided to dance in the road while she was drunk. Bad decision.

When i saw her getting that all to familiar 'perfect idea' look in her eyes i grew slightly worried. Maybe whatever she's thinking won't be so bad? I was dead wrong.

"Alright! Listen up. Matt, pull over." She announced. Matt was also growing concerned as to where this was going but, you do not go against Elena when she has her sight set on something. This time her sights just happened to be set on something that has to do with me.

Matt changes lanes and pulled over. Clapping, Elena directed Josh and i out of the car and to the sidewalk where we were supposed to 'work out our little spat.'  As Elena put it.

Josh and i both glared at her but again, you do not go against Elena when she has a plan.

I stood on the sidewalk, arms crossed, glaring at the blue-eyed beauty standing in front of me while he continued to text someone.

That stupid phone. What if he didn't have it? Maybe then he'd finally pay more, or any, attention to his now very pissed off girlfriend. That's when i finally came up with an idea to make that thought reality.

"Josh, can i see your phone?" I asked in a super sweet tone that even i didn't trust.

He quickly looked up at me long enough to shoot me a suspicious glance and then quickly turned his attention back to his phone again.

"No," Was his great reply.

I attempted to try again, growing more and more frustrated with each passing second as i watched his type away on his precious blackberry.

"Josh, give me your phone please."

I had my hand extended in front of me now, waiting for him to place his phone in it. He didn't even bother to look up this time.

"No, Emma." Okay, i was really getting pissed. Like a new level of pissed i didn't even know existed. Why was he acting like this? We were fine when we last saw each other, two days ago. Now that i think about it he was the sweetest guy ever two days ago and know he's just being an ass hole.

"Josh, give. Me. The. Phone." Of course i get no response in return.

Deciding to be a ninja, i jumped forward grabbing his phone out of his hand mid-text. I stopped my ninja laughing once i noticed his screen.

To: ImmaSexyBrooke<3

'Nah, Em's throwing a fit 'bout me txtin you tho.'

Who the hell is Ms.'ImmaSexyBrooke<3'?! Was Josh...? No, Josh would never cheat on me. But...i scrolled up a few texts and dropped the phone in pure shock. Josh had told this Brooke girl that he loved her.

Josh was...He was cheating on me.

Since he was on the ground scrambling to pick up his beloved blackberry, i only had to lift my foot up to kick him in the gut. I wasn't normally a violent person but, between Elena being in the hospital and my lack of sleep from staying over night with her, or staying on the phone with her all night, this was just the cherry on top of the cake.

Completely forgetting about our plans to go to Lupo's, I screamed, "Fuck you!" And stormed off in the opposite direction down the highway.

He didn't come after me.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you so so so so so so so much to my bestie missymazze whom i love so much right now! She helped me in my dire time of writers block!