Chapter 2

I slam my door shut to my piece of junk car. I walk to the doors of 604 records and go inside. I go over to the front desk to ask the receptionist where the guys are.

"Hi I'm here to see Marianas Trench. Where are they?" I ask.

She tells me their location I head off in that direction. Wow, she didn't even ask who I was she just told me where they were. What if I was some axe wielding maniac? Would she just be like 'Yeah, Marianas Trench are down the hall to the left, just make sure you clean up your mess afterwards'.

I walk past on of the rooms filled with instruments and see Ian sitting on the floor with a drum tightening the bolts or whatever.

"Hey, Ian!" I call to him. He looks up surprised.

"Hey, Em. What are you doing here?" He asks.

"Webb called me and was complaining about how bored he was." I say. Ian rolls his eyes and chuckles.

"Have fun with whatever you doing with that drum." I say pointing to the drum and walk off.

I put my keys and phone into the huge pockets of my sweatpants and slip off my sweatshirt. I find the guys in the usual room they hang out in. Josh and Matt are to occupied with the street fighter/mortal combat arcade machine to acknowledge that I'm here. I sit next to Mike on the couch. He's just messing with his blackberry. He jumps when I sit down.

"Oh my god you scared me!" He says closing his eyes and trying to steady his breathing.

"What can I say? I have mad ninja skills." I laugh.

Suddenly I hear someone say, "Yeah! I win!" It's Matt.

"Dammit!" Josh yells. I laugh again. They both look over at  the couch and see me.

"Emma! When did you get here?" Josh asks.

"Like 2 seconds ago. I scared this one over here." I say pointing my thumb in Mike's direction.

"You didn't scare me you just...surprised me." He states.

"Yeah whatever you say Mikey. That's because when I sat down you jumped and were like, oh my god you scared me." I say putting my hand over my heart to pretending to be Mike when I scared him.

"Okay I didn't do this." He says putting his hand over his heart.

"Yes you did." I lie. I know he really didn't. I just want to make his reaction seem more dramatic.

"No!"

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Okay, okay you two stop it." Josh says grabbing his coke zero and sitting on the couch across from Mike and I.

"Yes." I say one last time.

"Hey! Did you not hear me." Josh scolds me. I pout. Matt sits down next to me and puts his arm around my shoulders.

"Um...can I help you?" I say looking at Matt.

"No. I'm just sitting." He smirks. I shake my head and lean back. I'm to lazy to move his arm.

"Matt it's your fault." I say abruptly.

"What? What did i do?" He asks confused.

"You know what you did." I say.

"No I don't, actually." He says taking his arm off my shoulders and positions himself so he's looking at me. I turn my head in his direction.

"It's your fault I don't know what happens after Olivia kicks Tracy in the head and knocks her out." I say. Josh and Mike start laughing. Matt cant help but smile too.