Chapter 25

I sigh snuggling closer to Josh, his bare chest against my bare back.

"Aren't you tired?" Josh asks playing with my fingers.

"Yeah, but I can't fall asleep. Aren't you?" I ask turning on my back to look at him.

"Considering what we just did, yes. Except I have insomnia so I have an excuse for not sleeping." Josh says.

"I still cannot believe we never did that before. It was amazing." I giggle.

"Well, I am sexy as fuck so...." Josh pretends to brag.

"I love how I can't remember shit about my life, but I'm still willing to have sex with you." I say smiling at him.

"I'm surprised you were," Josh says.

"I don't know what it is about you. It's just...every time I'm around you I get these crazy butterflies." I admit.

"I love you, sweetheart. I don't care that you can't remember anything you're still the same Emma." Josh says. I feel my stomach do flips, he really loves me.

"I think I loved you, too. But...." I trail off.

"But, what?" Josh asks sitting up slightly.

"I can't remember anything, Josh. Technically, for me anyway, we just met." I say.

"So, this meant nothing to you." He asks referring to what we just did.

"No! It absolutely meant something to me. I'm just not ready to tell you I love you. I'm one hundred percent sure I did before but, I don't remember exactly how I felt about you before." I clarify.

"Whatever, Emma." Josh says, frustrated.

"Are you mad at me?" I ask.

"No, I'm just fucking pissed off that someone asshole made you lose your memory!" Josh yells getting out of bed.

"Where are you going?" I ask, sitting up holding that blankets to cover me.

"I just need to be alone for a while. Leave me alone." Josh says, pulling on his boxers and leaving the room.

I fall back onto the bed with a loud sigh. What the fuck! I just want to remember. That's all I want, I'm afraid I'm going to lose Josh if I don't. He's just so frustrated and upset, I don't like seeing him like that. I bury my face into a pillow muffling my screams and sobs. Once I'm done freaking out I slowly drift off.

*Emma's dream*

I wake up lying on the ground of a familiar apartment. I get up looking around. I see Josh, Elena, Matt, Ian, Mike, and two other guys sitting on the couch, recliner, and Elena sitting on the floor. What the hell is going on?

"Guys?" I say walking closer.

"What the fuck do you want?" Josh asks, rudely.

"What's going on? And what's your problem, Josh?" I ask.

"You love him, don't you?" Josh asks pointing towards one of the unfamiliar guys.

"I don't even know who that is." I protest.

"Don't lie to me!" Josh yells.

"I'm not!" I plead.

"I said don't fucking lie to me! You know what, just get out of my house and take your asshole of a boyfriend with you." Josh says pointing towards the door.

"But, Jo-"

"Come on, baby. Let's get out of here." Some guy cuts me off. He grabs my arm rather forcefully and pulls me out of the apartment.

"Wait, let go I-"

"Shut the fuck up, you dumb bitch. You never learn do you?" He asks pushing me against the wall.

"W-what are you talking about. I don't even know you." I stutter.

"Your so stupid! Why can't you just keep your mouth shut for once, no one wants to know what you have to say." He sneers at me.

"Who the fuck are you anyway!?" I yell at him. Who the fuck is he to say shit like that to me?

Suddenly he slaps me hard across the face. I let out a scream as my cheek stings. I begin to sob and slide down to the ground.

"Emma!" Josh yells.

"J-Josh," I sob loudly.

"Emma, Wake up, baby!" Josh says urgently. Wait, what?

I feel someone shaking me.

*End Of Dream*

My eyes fly open as I sit up and I look around frantically for Josh. I  feel tears trickle down my face.

"Emma, are you alright?" Josh asks wrapping his arms around me.

"M-my dream." I stutter through my sobs, I bury my face into Josh's chest

"You're okay. It's over now." Josh says running his fingers through my hair.

He lays back taking me with him. I sob into his chest. His breathing slows as he falls asleep. I lay there, awake clinging to Josh. I'm to afraid to fall asleep so I stay up all night. That dream was so real. Who was the man that hit me?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I know this probably sucks But, who do you think the man who hit Emma in her dream was?

Feedback?