Chapter 23

Oh my god, I feel like I've been hit by a train. My entire body aches with excruciating pain. I open my eyes slowly, blinking about ten thousand times as my eyes get used to the florescent lights. I try to sit up causing me to cry out in pain. I hear footsteps coming down the hallway. A girl and a guy walk into the room. Once they see me their eyes widen.

"NURSE!" The guy with brown hair yells as he runs out of the room and down the hall.

"Emma! Oh god, are you alright? How do you feel?" The girl asks rushing to my side.

"I'm not sure who Emma is but, I feel like shit." I answer.

"Maybe we should get you some- Wait, what did you say?" She asks.

"I said I feel like shit." I repeat myself.

"No, no before that." She says sitting in the chair next to my bed.

"I'm not sure who Emma is?" I say coming out more like a question than a statement.

"You don't know who you are?" She asks her voice becoming shaky. I sit there and think for a second. Nothing. My mind is blank. I have no clue who I am, where I am, or why I'm here.

"Um, I guess not." I say slowly.

"Your joking, right? Come on Em, this isn't funny. Please tell me your kidding." She says becoming slightly hysterical.

Right before I get the chance to answer the brown haired guy comes back in with the nurse and three other guys. One guy has a mo-hawk, one has an fro going on, and the last one has blue and black hair.

"Okay Ms.Leary, how are you feeling?" The doctor asks.

"Is that me?" I whisper to the girl. She nods her head as her eyes beginning to water.

"Well, I feel like shit." I say.

"All your friends here have been very worried about you. You gave us quite a scare." The doctor chuckles.

"Oh, uh sorry." I say looking over at the people who I guess are supposed to be my friends.

"Do you have any questions?" The doctor asks.

"I'm pretty sure she has a lot." The girl mumbles earning her strange looks from everyone in the room.

"Actually, yeah. What happened to me? When can I leave? Who are these people? And who the hell am I?" I list off.

"Y-you don't know who you are?" The guy with the blue and black hair stutters.

"I think we've established that." I say.

"Okay, why don't I ask you a few questions, then. What's your name?" The doctor says.

"I'm guessing it's Emma since, that's what she called me" I say pointing my finger in the girl's direction.

"When where you born?"

"No clue."

"What town do you live in?"

"I don't know."

"Do you have any siblings."

"Don't know."

"What are your parents names?"

"Not sure."

"Alright, I'm sure that Emma here has a case of amnesia." The doctor concludes. I'm sure it was pretty obvious to everyone in the room that I had that considering I had no fucking clue who I am.

"What should we do?" The guy with the fro asks.

"I would suggest showing her somethings that may possibly spark some memories. Like pictures or things with sentimental value to her."The doctor says, "I'm also going to prescribe some pain medication. She's going to be in pain the next few days so help her take it easy."

"Sure thing, doc." The guy with the fro says. The doctor gets up and goes to walk out of the room. The brown haired guy and the girl stop her.

"Could we talk to you for a minute?" The brown haired guy asks her.

"Sure." She says and they all walk out of the room together. Leaving me with the mo-hawk guy, the fro guy, and the blue haired guy. What's up with their hair?

"Oh my god. I should've fucking stopped you. It's all my fault!" The blue haired guy says kicking the wall. He comes over and sits next to my bed.

"It's okay. I'm mean, I don't remember what happened but I forgive you for what ever did happen." I say trying to console him.

"I'm so sorry, sweetheart." He says putting his hand on the side of my face. That causes butterflies to swarm in my stomach. God, this guy is hot.

"Well, we should introduce ourselves. I'm Mike." The guy with the mo-hawk says.

"I'm Ian." Fro guy says.

"I'm Josh." The guy with the blue hair says.

"And I'm....." I trail off forgetting what that girl called me earlier.

"Emma." Josh finishes for me.

"Yeah, I'm Emma." I say, "So, who are you to me? Friends, family..."

"We're your friends." Ian says motioning between Mike and himself.

"I'm your boyfriend." Josh says. I really want to get up and do a happy dance when I hear him say that except, that might not be a good idea since it will probably be extremely painful.

"Oh, okay." I smile and look over at Josh. He looks so sad and tired.

"When was the last time you slept?" I ask taking his face in my hands.

"She can already tell something's wrong with you." Mike chuckles.

"I know. I'm fine don't worry." Josh lies.

"Your not fine. You need to sleep." I say and move over to give him room on the bed. That wasn't the best thing to do since it was very painful to move over but, he needs to sleep.

"Em, I'm fine you don't need to-" I cut him off.

"No, lay down. You look ready to pass out." I protest.

"She's still as stubborn as ever." Ian says.

Josh sighs and get in next to me laying there on his side look at me. I scoot down so I'm laying down too and look right back at him.

"Well, this is romantic." Ian says loudly.

"Come on." Mike says pulling Ian out of the room. Leaving Josh and I alone. What really did happen to put me in the hospital?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Well, this chapter is horrible but, thanks for reading it you beautiful trenchers. Ramsay french air kisses for all of you!

If anyone knows any songs that would go with this chapter leave it in the comments and I'll put it up with this chapter.