Chapter 1

I think I'm just going to be lazy and sit around today. I guess my phone has other plans for me because my phone started to ring I rolled out of my comfortable position on the couch to grab it. It's Matt. Oh god, what the hell does he want?

Me: "Hello?"

Matt: "Hey Emma."

Me: "What's up?"

Matt: "Nothing."

Me: "Well my day's been good thanks for asking."

Matt: "Okay."

Me: "Is there any particular reason you called me?"

Matt: "Not really. We're all at the studio and we're bored."

Me: "And why is that?"

Matt: "Because we cant do anything until Casselman finishes tuning his drums which will take like another hour."

Me: "He should've done it earlier."

Matt: "That's what i said." I hear some mumbling in the background, "Hey, are you busy?"

Me: "If you call watching reality T.V. busy then yes."

Matt: "Do you want to come to the studio and hang out?"

Me: "Sure give me 15 minutes."

Matt: "Alright bye."

Me: "Bye."

I hang up my phone and hurry to the bathroom and put on makeup. I don't feel like changing so I slip on tan uggs tucking my gray Victoria Secret's sweatpants into them. Before you ask no they aren't yoga pants I prefer to wear sneakers with yoga pants. I slip a black v-neck over my lace black tank top. I grab my car keys, a sweatshirt, and my phone. Well, there goes my plan off being lazy today. Now I'm off to go hang with Marianas Trench. I'm still trying to get used to that.

____________________________________________________________________________________

This was more of a filler the next chapter will have all the guys in it!

The Lazy Song by: Bruno Mars

 http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=69415777  <------------- (link for Emma's outfit)