Cute & Childish

Momo's POV:"I'm so glad we get the day off today, since Mina, Mineta, and Yosetsu are being interrogated and investigated," I said yawning

Momo's POV:
"I'm so glad we get the day off today, since Mina, Mineta, and Yosetsu are being interrogated and investigated," I said yawning.

"Is your head feeling better today?" Jirou asked standing in front of me, as I ate some cereal.

"Yes. Look there's not even a scar because of Recovery Girl," I said undoing the bandages around my head. "You don't need to worry."

"Oh, I'm not worry. You didn't forget what I said last night, did you?" She crossed her arms.

"Hm?"

"Well now that you're better, we can talk about the incident that happened yesterday," she replied.

A lump formed in my throat.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Do we have to talk about it this early in the morning?" I asked, as I watched her facial expression drastically change.

"No, we need to talk about this now, since this is a persistent problem we keep having," she said in a much more stricter tone.

"And what is that?" I asked nonchalantly.

When those words came out of my mouth, I instantly regretted it.

Jirou slammed her hand on the table saying, "Oh I don't know! Maybe it's the fact you keep hiding stuff from me, and you end up getting hurt. Yaomomo, I love you, and it hurts to see you not depend on me sometimes. Do you not trust me?"

My body tensed up with guilt, as I avoided looking at her clearly hurt expression.

"I do, it's just..." I said trailing off.

"Just what?" She asked waiting for me to answer.

"I-I...I don't know," I muttered.

Jirou was dissatisfied with my answer and began to become quite upset.

"Momo, you do know you're doing the exact same thing right now! Hiding your thoughts and feelings from me. How am I supposed to know if you even trust me, if you always keep things to yourself?"

"Jirou....I'm so sorry. I just hate to get you involved in my problems all the time, but it seems like that happens anyways. I'm sick of troubling you all the time. The reason I didn't tell you about the whole Mina thing is because we were on weird terms at the time, and I didn't want to bother you anymore with my crap. I'm not trying to hide anything, it's just I don't want you to get hurt because of me," I said putting my face into my hands.