Mini Momo [Part 4]

A/N: Congratulations for surviving another year.

Jirou's POV:"I think you should go to bed now, darling

Jirou's POV:
"I think you should go to bed now, darling."

Momo was in my arms, and her eyelids hung low. She didn't protest and just closed her eyes. I carried her to my bed and pulled the covers over her.

"Stuffy," she mumbled.

I put her corgi plushie next to her, and she instantly fell asleep.

~

I was woken up by a faint cry next to me. It had to be like 3 in the morning.

I sat up in my bed, "Momo, are you alright?!"

I turned on the lamp on the nightstand, which revealed Momo sitting on the bed with her face in her hands. Her chest was rising up and down, and I could hear her sobbing. I sat her in my laps, removing her hands from her face. She had tears dripping down her rosy cheeks.

"Momo, what's wrong?"

She looked up at me and hugged me, "I-I had a nightmare."

"It's okay, I'm here," I said, wrapping my arms around her. "I have nightmares too, y'know?"

"Really?" She replied, as her breathing started to calm down.

"Yeah, it happens every once in awhile. It's normal. Everyone has them at some point in their life. But you know what's the good part about them?" I asked, placing my hand on her head.

She looked at me confused, "No."

"They're not real. So whatever you dreamt shouldn't scare you anymore, since you're awake now."

"Mommy, you're so cool," she replied.

I chuckled, "Alright, you should probably go back to bed now."

"Nooo!" She wailed, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"But we have to get up early tomorrow."

"I don't want to."

"Are you still scared?"

She nodded her head.

"I'm sure you'll have a good dream now. Plus, you'll have me and Mr. Corgi right next to you.

I handed her her plushie, and she proceeded to throw it off the bed. I deadpanned her as she crossed her arms.

"Mr.Corgi didn't deserve that."

"Mommy, I don't want to go to bed," she whined. "And spiky hair told me sleep is for the weak anyways."