Mina's Cliché Sleepover(Smut)

Chapter Warning: Contains Smut(I apologize for my dirty mind, because this was not originally intended. I was just writing and it got out of hand. Enjoy the crappy smut, I guess.)

Momo's POV:Jirou was asleep with her head in my lap, when someone knocked on the door

Momo's POV:
Jirou was asleep with her head in my lap, when someone knocked on the door. I carefully lifted her head up off of me and answered the door.

"Hey, Mina, what are you doing here?" I asked looking at the pink-haired girl.

"Me and the girls are having a sleepover at my dorm later tonight, so I'm sending you a personal invitation,"she replied.

"Oh, okay. What time is this supposed to be happening?"

"Nine o'clock," she said with a smile. "So are you coming?"

"Maybe, I'll think about it."

"Alright. And can you do me a favor and tell Jirou about it whenever you see her? I knocked on her door, but she didn't answer."

I glanced behind me, "Yeah, I'll let her know."

"Thanks!" She said as I closed the door.

I turned around to my lover, who was sitting up with her arms crossed.

"So when did you and Mina become friends?"

"Good afternoon, darling. How was your nap?"

"Answer the question."

"I wouldn't say we're friends, but more like acquaintances on good terms."

"Good terms? After everything she did to you? Yaomomo, are you hearing yourself?"

"She did apologized about that whole framing incident, and we've talked a few times after that. She's actually kind of nice once you get to know her."

She sighed, "I think you're too kind and forgiving, babe. Though I do like that about you, I still don't trust Mina. Are you actually going to that sleepover?"

"Yep, I want to have some fun."

"Are you not having fun with me?" She said in a disappointed voice.

"Of course I am, but I'm with you all the time. I have friends too, and so do you, which is why you should also come."

She thought about it for a second, "Fine. I'm only going because you're going."

"That's fair," I said sitting down next to her.

She put her arm on my shoulder, "I'm not letting you have fun without me."