Wants(Smut)

A/N: I edited and deleted this shit so many times, and I still think it's crappy.
Note: Jirou and Momo are now in their second semester of UA. Chapter Warning: Contains Smut

.

Jirou's POV: Momo and I have been dating for a couple of months now

Jirou's POV:
Momo and I have been dating for a couple of months now. Mina, Mineta, and Yosetsu ended up getting a two month suspension from school. Though I thought the punishment was too lenient, the problem was resolved. We have been happy ever since and our relationship has become even stronger. Despite all that, something has been weighing down on my mind lately. I want to take our relationship to the next level...a physical level, I should say. Of course we kiss, hold hands, make out, and cuddle, but I want something more. Shamefully, I confess I want to sleep with that goddess of a woman. I blushed at the thought of that until Momo snapped at me.

"Hey, are you listening?" She said waving her hand in front of my face.

"Y-Yeah," I lied.

"So are you coming?"

"Coming where?"

She put her hand over her face and shook her head, "I knew you weren't listening! Are you coming to the pep rally today?"

"Nope," I quickly responded.

"But whyyyy? You never come," She said disappointedly.

"Because I just don't want to," I answered.

The true reason was just too embarrassing to admit. UA High has a very famous basketball team. Every year, they have this rivalry match against Shiketsu High School. They play in a huge arena in one of the rooms of our school. You never know how big UA is, until you've toured the entire place. Anyways, all the students from our school and Shiketsu come to watch the game. They hold a pep rally one hour before the game. I don't like to attend it because of how loud it is. Imagine all those people yelling at the top of their lungs, while you are suffering from ear damage because of your quirk. Yeah uh-uh, no way. Like hell I would ever go to something like that. At least, that's what I thought.

While I was in deep thought, Momo sneaked over to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Are you sure you want to leave your cute girlfriend at a pep rally all by herself, Kyouka?" She whispered into my ear, holding me from behind.

Shit, she's good.

"F-Fine," I said wiggling away from her.

"Yay!" She replied hoping up and down.

I smiled to myself, but was also a bit worried.

~Timeskip~

Momo's POV:
The stadium was filled with people. Jirou looked like she was uncomfortable, so I put my arm around her.