Mini Momo [Part 2]

Jirou's POV:I felt something heavy on top of stomach

Jirou's POV:
I felt something heavy on top of stomach. I tried to push it off of me, but it wouldn't move. Then it started poking my cheek. My eyes slowly opened, and I freaked out.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I screamed falling off the couch.

I soon recognized it was just Momo. I'm still not used to it, not even after a week. I'm still waiting for her to turn back to normal, but that could be no time soon. My heart raced as I watched her teeth come to her bottom lip.

"Please don't say it," I pleaded as she made an f sound with her mouth.

She stopped, and I took a breath of relief.

"Fuck!" She pronounced perfectly.

I slapped myself in the face, "Momo, you can't say that, it's a bad word."

"Then why did Mommy say it?" she asked innocently.

"Mommy was scared, that's all."

She lifted her eyebrows, "Oh so I can say it when I'm scared?"

"No No No No, you shouldn't say that word at all. I shouldn't have said that word either, it was just an accident."

"Okay, I won't say it again. But Mommy can't say it either," she said, folding her arms.

"I won't," I replied, rubbing the back of my neck. "Are you ready for breakfast?"

She nodded her head.

It was the weekend and I was glad to relax. Though it was not the relaxation I was expecting since I was basically babysitting.

"You need to grab the cup with your right hand, making sure all your fingers are wrapped around the cup below the rim," she said holding her teacup up.

I followed, "What's next?"

"You lift your cup up, and place your left hand on the bottom of the cup like this," she said.

I did as she instructed, "Can we drink now?"

"Yes, but make sure you drink it without making any noise," she answered.

We both sipped our imaginary green tea, "How is it?"

She smiled, "Delicious!"

I heard a knock on the door. I got up to answer it and was met with a smiling brunette.

"Hey Jirou, how's it going with the little one?" She asked.

"She was teaching me tea etiquette, so I say pretty good."

Momo came running in between my legs to Ochako.

"Auntie Uraraka!" She said hugging her.

"Hi Momo, I have something for you," she said handing her a bag.