Mini Momo [Part 1]

Jirou's POV:"Babe, hurry! Our curfew is 11 o'clock," I called out to Momo who was lagging behind

Jirou's POV:
"Babe, hurry! Our curfew is 11 o'clock," I called out to Momo who was lagging behind.

"I'm coming, you're just walking too fast," she replied.

We had decided to run a couple of errands late at night and were trying to return back to the dorms before our curfew. When she finally caught up, a man pushed through Momo, causing her to fall back.

"Watch where you're going, jerk!" I yelled, helping Momo up.

When we made it back to the dorms, Momo looked a little off.

"Are you alright, Yaomomo? You look a little pale," I pointed out, as she unlocked the door to her room.

"Y-Yeah. For some reason, I feel a bit light-headed. I'm sure I'll be fine with some sleep though," she reassured me.

"Okay, but I'll check on you tomorrow before I head over to class."

She giggled and kissed me on the forehead. When I left to my dorm, I couldn't help but worry about her.

The next morning, I got up extra early to check on Momo. After getting dressed and ready for school, I made my way to her dorm. I knocked on the door, but there was no answer. Then I heard a faint cry. It was an unusual cry since it sounded like...a little kid? I remember the spare key Momo gave me and immediately went searching through my backpack. Once I found it, I unlocked her door. I opened it looking for my raven-haired girlfriend, but couldn't find her anywhere. I heard the same cry from her bedroom. I quickly rushed in there to find out what was making that noise and saw something moving underneath the covers of her bed.

"Momo?" I carefully pulled back the covers.

I had discovered a small teary eyed girl underneath large clothes. I jumped back.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I exclaimed.

The small girl rubbed her eyes and looked up at me, "Mommy?"

"Wooaaah, I am not your mommy. Momo, who is this child in your bed?" I said, once again looking around her dorm for her.

"Momo, this isn't funny," I looked into her bathroom just to find no trace of her.

I peeked at the girl from the doorframe and noticed her black hair and facial features.

"No way...is that Momo?" I said to myself.

I entered the room, "Momo, is that you?"

"My name is Momo," said the girl.

My mind instantly went blank. My girlfriend just randomly turned into a child and is calling me mommy, what the fuck is going on here?! I wrapped her up in the blanket and picked her up. Clueless on what to do, I decided to ask one of my fellow classmates for help.