She's A Keeper

TW: Homophobia 

Momo's POV: We walked up the stairs to the doorstep

Momo's POV:
We walked up the stairs to the doorstep.

"I knew your parents were rich...but this...dayum," My girlfriend said, looking up the multistory mansion.

"Y-Yeah," I said lost in thoughts.

She looked up at me, "Yaomomo, don't be afraid. We are in this together."

She smiled at me, and I returned a slight head nod. I pressed the doorbell waiting for an answer.

The door intercom came on, "State your name and business?"

"It's Momo...your daughter," I replied.

A person soon came and opened the door.

"Who is the other girl?" Asked a man with spiky black hair.

He was one of the many butlers who worked in the mansion for my family.

"She's with me."

He gave me an odd look before letting us in. He escorted us to the 5th floor.

My father greeted me with a smile "Momo, honey, what brings you—What is she doing here?"

My mother soon entered the room, "Hey, what's the matter?"

"Hello, Mother," I waved.

She sighed looking at Jirou, "Hi, Momo."

I could see the anger growing within my father's eyes, "Why did you bring that malicious—"

"STOP! LET ME TALK FIRST!" I said yelling over him.

He scoffed, "What do you possibly have to say to me?"

My father, enraged, looked at me impatiently. I glanced over at my mom who had quite the opposite expression. Jirou grabbed my hand, intertwining her fingers with mine.

I took a deep breath, "Father. Mother. As you already know, Jirou is my girlfriend. I am aware of what you tried to do to break us up, and I am utterly disappointed and confused to why you would do this to your own daughter. What you did was, excuse my language, completely fucked up."

My mother tried to speak first , "Mo—"

My father interrupted her, "DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND I'M DOING THIS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU?!"

"That's not love," Jirou retorted.

He furrowed his eyebrows, "Shut up, you know nothing of love if you are trying to date my daughter. You've brainwashed her into thinking this is okay. You are disgusting and sickening!"