Too Much Time, Too Much Tension(Smut)

Chapter Warning: Contains Smut Because I Need Help

Jirou's POV:I was sitting in one of the chairs of the airport, waiting for my love to return

Jirou's POV:
I was sitting in one of the chairs of the airport, waiting for my love to return. I immediately noticed her when she came in because she stood out from the rest. She had on an elegant white dress with red and pink flowers on them. When she noticed me, she immediately ran over to me and hugged me. She gave me a peck on the lips and held my hand. As we walked, I updated her on how our agency has been doing since her absence.

"So how did it go with the meeting with the American agency?" I asked.

"It went well. They are willing to sign a contract with us, so we might be receiving foreign hero interns by next year."

"That's great! Also, I brought someone special."

In the parking lot of the airport, a black limousine pulled up in front of us. A tall man got out of the car and opened the door for us.

He took of his shades, "Ladies."

Momo hugged her former chauffeur, Cori. We climbed into the backseat and reminisced about our high school days. When we arrived home, she changed and settled back in. She was washing the dishes when I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Hey, what's gotten into you?"

"I missed you," I said, nuzzling my face into her back.

"I missed you too, but we did talk a lot over the phone."

"Despite that, you seem to have forgotten something," I smirked.

She turned around, "Forgotten what?"

"Oh dear," I chuckled.

She dried her hands with a towel, "I don't know what you're talking about, please remind me."

"Did you really forget all of what we talked about last night, love?" I raised my brow.

She blushed, "N-Now I remember."

She turned back around and continued what she was doing.

I hummed mischievously, "So you remember when you said you were so desperate to get in my pants when you got back home?"

She didn't answer, but I could see her red face even with her back turned.

"Do you also remember all those things you said you wanted to do to me? Or how you wanted me to scream your—"

"I was caught up in the moment!" She immediately covered her face.

I slowly move my hands underneath her shirt and kissed the back of her neck, "Well now you can be in the moment."

"N-Ngh...Kyo."

I teased her sweet spot with my tongue. I took off her shirt and unhooked her bra. She moaned as I fondled her breast and left love bites all over her neck and shoulders.