Anxious and Auditioning

Jirou's POV: "Yaomomo, how could you?" I said looking at her in disbelief

Jirou's POV:
"Yaomomo, how could you?" I said looking at her in disbelief.

She was on the couch with Ochako.

"I-It's not what it looks like," she said jumping up to her feet.

"I d-don't understand what I did to deserve this! And with her?!" I cried out.

"Jirou, please don't be upset! I couldn't help it," she said trying to calm me down.

"I think I should go," Ochako said slipping out of the situation.

"You're supposed to be my friend!," I scoffed as she left.

I sat on the couch crossing my arms, as Momo stood in front of me.

We sat there in silence until she said, "I'm sorry, I'll go get you another cheesecake, it was just so delicious, I couldn't help it."

"Whatever," I said sulking. "And you had the audacity to share it with Uraraka."

She sat down next to me saying, "Turns out she's a cheesecake fan too."

"You're not making it better," I glared at her.

"I can buy you more," she offered.

I looked at her apologetic face, "No, but you're still gonna share."

I grabbed her confused face and licked her lips. She slightly opened her mouth, allowing for my tongue to plunge in. Her mouth tasted sweet as I explored every inch of it.

"Tasty," I smirked.

Her face was flushed, and I leaned close to her.

"I think I'm still hungry," I said licking my lips.

Momo stood up abruptly, "Y-Yeah, I wanted to tell you something."

A little disappointed by her rejection, I said, "You have me attention."

"My family is holding a special event for their company's 30th anniversary. They're looking for participants to perform at the event. So I was thinking, you could be the right candidate for the occasion," she said smiling.

I hesitated, "I don't know, Yaomomo. I don't think I'm cut out to play in front of all those people."

"But you totally are! You did it before at the festival, and you totally rocked! But it's your decision."

I contemplated whether I should do it or not. I would have to play in front of a whole bunch of adults, plus Momo's parents. We haven't even told them about our relationship yet.

"Erm...I'll do it," I said with a drop of uncertainty.

"Great, the auditions are in two weeks!" She said excitedly.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, two weeks?! You waited up till now to tell me this."

"My parents just informed me about it."