Pilot

Note: Momo and Jirou are third years, bc I didn't want to make them too young ya'know. Also, this is my first time writing this type of material and is only my 2nd fanfic, so please don't hate me if I'm not good at this!!! Chapter Warning: Contains a little bit of smut.

 Also, this is my first time writing this type of material and is only my 2nd fanfic, so please don't hate me if I'm not good at this!!! Chapter Warning: Contains a little bit of smut

Momo's POV:
I was handed a note after class that said "Meet me outside at 3:00." It was signed by my best friend, Kyoka Jirou. I was super excited to see my cru—I mean bestie, until Aizawa Sensei told me to stay back for a minute. A lump formed in my throat, since I already knew it was probably about the new rumors circulating around me.

"Momo, I know you're a very talented student and have the potential to become a great hero, but I'm pretty sure you're aware of the latest news involving you," He said leaning against one of the desk.

I stood up straight. "Yes sir, but like I said before, these rumors are not true, and I don't know who keeps spreading this false information."

Satisfied with my answer, he said, "Alright. I cannot speak to whether these things said about you are true or not, but I believe you are smart enough to make decisions for yourself. Though I advise you stay inside for a bit until these rumors settle down."

"Yes sir," I nodded my head.

I walked out of the classroom, then sprinted through the halls. I didn't want to keep Jirou waiting, and was very eager to see what she wanted. Truth is I really like Jirou, and I always have from the first time we met. I've been carefully observing her for two years now and still am. I noted how she brushed the hair out of her face when she sweated, how she moved her beautiful small frame when she danced, and the ear-pleasing music she could make with her small hands. I've always loved the adorable smile she would make after pouring her heart out into a song. But she could never like a person like me, who is known to be scandalous by my peers. She's way too cool to even be my friend. No matter how false those rumors are, that doesn't change the way people see me. Jirou, on the other hand, doesn't see me that way. So I'm okay with hiding my feelings, if it means I can stay friends with her.

When I made my way outside the school, I saw Jirou sitting on a bench looking down at her feet. I immediately made my way to her.

"Hey Jirou!" I said while gasping for air.

"Hey Yaomomo, you finally made it!" She said with a cute smile.

The expression on her face made my heart skip a beat, which made me want to confess my feelings right then and there.

Jirou's POV:
I sat on a bench, anxiously waiting for Momo to arrive. I thought she would be a little upset today, due to that shitty gossip being spread about her, but she came running to me with a happy grin on her face. In my opinion, she's a really strong person to be dealing with all this for the past 2 years. I would have honestly already beat the bloody shit out of those jerks if Yaomomo would let me. I never understood why people would say things so horrible about her. She's honestly the nicest and most gorgeous person I've ever met, but I could be saying that because I like her. I've had strong feelings for her since we became friends, but with all this hatred she goes through, she needs a friend not a lover right now. Plus, I don't think she would even be into me. She's a literal goddess, while I'm a peasant compared to her.

"Did you run all the way here? You could've took your time!" I said with a chuckle.

"I-I know, but you said you wanted to talk to me so I thought it would be rude to keep you waiting," she said after catching her breath.

Watching her breathe heavily like that was kind of hot. Everything she does makes her look hot.....or more like she looks hot in everything she does. If I could have my way, I would kiss her right now.

"I know you've probably heard what those idiots are saying now, so would you like to have a sleepover at my dorm to get your mind off of it? You could can come over at 7," I offered.

"Sure! You're always so kind, I don't know what I would do without you," she said giving me a hug.

I was so surprised by the hug, that my face turned a bright red. Luckily, she couldn't see my tomato complexion and I regained a little composure.

"A-Anytime, that's what friends are for!"

I immediately ran off, not waiting for a response.

Momo's POV:
Friends. I knew that's all she thought of me as, but that's normal because we are friends. What was I thinking with that hug, I just acted on impulse. I shouldn't get too greedy, she's all I've got anyways.

But requesting something like that...does she know what that sounds like?! I felt my face begin to heat up and blush from embarrassment. Geez, she's so cute I don't know what to do with myself. I went to my dorm to pack some of my belongings. I neatly placed all of my stuff in a backpack. I packed my toiletries, a baggy shirt and some shorts to sleep in, and my uniform for the next day. I still had 2 hours to spare, so I laid on my bed and decided to listen to one of Jirou's songs on Spotify.

As I listened to her smooth voice, I imagined her right in front of me. She was singing to me, looking directly into my eyes. She bit her lip seductively and looked me up and down. She started to make her way to me, with her bass in hand. She grabbed me and gently kissed me on the forehead.  She made her way to my lips, kissing me forcefully.

I began to grow wet as I fantasized about her. My hand made its way to my pants and slid underneath them. I began to rub my throbbing clit, with my panties still on. My other hand wandered its way underneath my bra and massaged one of my breast. As I pictured my hot crush naked, my womanhood became drenched. The indecent thoughts about Jirou's perfectly shaped breast and cute ass came to mind. My circular movements became faster, and I started to moan.

"F-fuck, I need you!" I moaned.

"Shit, you're going to make me c-cum," I said with desperation.

*knocking on door*

The knocking on the door made me jump, hoping no one heard me. The music was up pretty loud, so it might've overpowered the lewd noises I was making. I didn't need this getting out so more people can gossip about me. I got up all hot and bothered and turned off the music and fixed my clothes to answer the door.

"Hello?" I said with a hint of frustration in my voice.

No one was there, but I saw a note on my door. I peeled it off and read it. It was covered with nasty words calling me a bitch, a slut, and various other things. My hands started to tremble as I saw the different handwritings, indicating many people wrote these things about me. Tears began to stream down my face, and I ripped up the paper. I went to my bed and hid underneath my covers, trying to feel a sense of comfort. I cried for a good 30 minutes, then checked the time. It was about time to head over to Jirou's, so I forced myself to get up and clean up my face. I forced a smile in the mirror, but it only showed true sadness.

"I can't be like this. Jirou is waiting for me, and I can't bail out on her. Momo, get yourself together, you're better than this. Hold your chin up high, and don't show you are weak," I said to myself.

I grabbed my bag and walked to Jirou's dorm.

Author's Note:
Congratulations on finishing the first chapter of this fanfic. Please leave feedback or criticism about this story, and tell me what you think about it so far. I will be trying to upload a chapter a week.
-Much Love, ThePalmtopTiger89