CHAPTER 7

Chapter 7: To Whom may I concern?

Jimin was nervous when he had seen you and asked you if you were okay and where's Hoseok. Taehyung then explained the situation to Jimin and asked him to tell the truth. Jimin then confesses that it was him, but it was not used to hurt you but to hurt Jungkook if he ever acts out.

Threatening someone does work when you are that desperate. You were currently sitting down on a chair as you heard the clink and clanks of the tube test that was bubbling.

"You never told me you were a professor Jimin..." you mumbled.

"Finish my professor degree and then work for a mental institute before coming into the house," As Jimin finishes his sentences, another click can be heard from a distance, "I was brought in the house by Namjoon at first but then fell in love with Jungkook and –"

Another click was heard, and you couldn't help but groan in annoyance as you face the blurry figure.

"Jimin's going to pass out if you keep holding him a gunpoint."

You were sitting in a chair, hoping to listen to Jimin's automated response. You were trying to calm Jimin down by asking a question, but you knew Jimin was still worried about his life because right now. Taehyung is reading a book while holding a gun in his hand. Pulling the trigger every time Jimin keeps on wasting time, he pulls the trigger.

You doubt there were any bullets in the gun, but this is Taehyung we're talking about. He's unpredictable.

"Anne, I love you, and I care about you, but this scum here doesn't have that kind of value in my book, "Taehyung looks his way to a quiet Jimin. "You shouldn't have treated the guy like a human being. I mean, if it weren't for him, you would have remembered who you were, Anne."

"Why? Because by then I would have remembered you?" you asked, and Taehyung stayed silent, "Your no better than Jimin here, unlike you. He helped me get out despite almost killing everyone. He's transparent in his way."

"Oh, love... that's what I love about you." You could hear him putting the gun down while Jimin exhaled peacefully. Jimin walks closer and thanks you silently.

"I'm sorry..." he started, "I didn't want to lie, but I guess Love made you do stupid things."

"It's alright, min, go on... tell me slowly why you're here."

Jimin couldn't help to sigh, "I never lied when I said I fell in love. I was guilty at some point. I was brought into the house by Namjoon after leaving the mental institute; he suddenly approached me. I didn't know who he was, but he seemed like a good guy. Namjoon introduces me to Jungkook. I didn't think there was something wrong with him."

"He was a silent boy, always following around Namjoon and all. Jungkook was always stronger than me, but I knew he meant no harm even if he pushed me to the grown for following him. I thought at first because he didn't like me, but then I realised that he likes Namjoon."

"Isn't that obvious by now? Namjoon is his guardian and all. He'll like Namjoon for sure." Taehyung tsked.

"But you don't understand, and it's more than just like, it's love. I saw the flickering glint of happiness every time Namjoon smiled at Jungkook, of course, the sinister glare when I tried to ask Namjoon everything."

"Jungkook is in love with Namjoon in every possible twisted way, but I was stubborn too and wanted Jungkook to see me as a man. I tried everything, with him threatening me and possibly every death threat. At first, I was reluctant to continue, but I knew deep down all he could do was words and no action, that is, until he had killed someone."

"Anne, do you remember the newspaper clippings of the house you found?" Jimin asked you suddenly, and then you remembered to see old newspaper clippings. Nodding your head, Jimin continues.

"That was Jungkook's family. Jungkook murmurs in his sleep that he was happy his family was gone."

"That bastard, the psycho in him, had been gnawing since he was young. But Jungkook was always a different kind, but he's not like that with me. I have never seen him so agitated with me." Taehyung wonders.

"Is it possible that Jungkook is comfortable with you, Tae?" you asked. Does Jungkook have specific people he likes and doesn't? Do Namjoon and Taehyung have a connection to Jungkook?

"Not that I know. It was always like a space between us that I respect and Jungkook respect. It looks like he had specific goals. Goals that somehow Jimin had crossed, and it made Jungkook agitated." Taehyung tsked, "How about you, Anne? You don't even remember? What made you special enough for Jungkook to be so obsessed with you?"

"Unless the papers are clear, I'm just someone's wife by papers. I don't even know why I was here, you pretending to be my husband and then all the threats and killing. Other than that, only Seokjin seem to know but he's...."

Taehyung stood up from his place and saunters to Jimin, picking up bottles and reading them carefully before looking at Jimin's trembling eyes.

"You better quickly explain what you were doing with the drugs you gave her."

Jimin looks at your figure back and Taehyung's eyes, then look down, "Seokjin had asked me to make the drugs to make you forget. He was in a hurry that night. I didn't ask questions; all I knew is you were gone by the time I tried to look for you. Jungkook had subsided and was not aggressive."

"You had erased my memories?" you asked.

"I did. I'm the person in charge of every poisoning, drug, and anything relates to chemicals. I know everything, but I don't know Jungkook's story. You have to believe me."

Jimin passes the syringe to Taehyung. Taehyung looks at it before injecting it into him. Jimin's eyes widen.

"No mouse would construct its own trap, wouldn't it?"

A/N: I'm BACKKK, gosh college is hectic as usual. I'm not finding the right time to write anything because it's getting so hectic. So again I'll be posting around 1 chapter for a week or more. the longest will be 2 weeks I guess. Again I'm so sorry, it's short but writing takes time.

Again Sorry for the late update wattpad it's not helping either I can't post my intro pictures, and it's frustrating to see a chapter up without it.