CHAPTER 32

Chapter 32: To a simple end of a row of forgiveness pt

Chapter 32: To a simple end of a row of forgiveness pt.1

                You were finally in peace, sitting on the balcony, your feet dangling in the open air. You could see the sea crashing down. It was quiet.

Finally, you had thought. But is this the ending you had thought you wanted? It seems so surreal to see Jungkook falling to his death. Even Yoongi had confirmed it himself, no one would ever survive that long fall without breaking a neck, and if you're lucky, you still get to live a long life bound to a wheelchair. But he had doubted that when he saw the broken ruins of the house. Even if there's a slight chance of Jungkook surviving the fall, the ruins would have killed him.

It was 100% Killzone, and you couldn't help to shudder at the thought of Jimin plummeting to the same death. The house and its history had killed a lot of people. It was finally resting to the end of the story.

A story that you have to force yourself to finish and close. But what can you do when you read a book with an ending you can't accept? The conclusion where you don't even understand?

It has been running through your mind. Stories of how the house was created, why Jungkook became who he was, and what all of them had to do that connected each one of them to the house. Why were you there? Why is Jimin's theory of reincarnation stuck to your brain like a drill?

Why is the story ending, but the mystery is still a mystery?

Why was a simple death not enough of an ending for a story you were trying to find out?

"You are going to explode," A voice called out, snapping you out of your trance of thoughts, "A migraine should be your last concern if you are going to be thinking like that."

"It's nice to see you too, Yoongi."

Ah, yes, Min Yoongi. A little recap of what had happened since that day. Of course, everything went as you had expected. Jungkook is gone for good this time. No detail needed to be explained; you don't bother to know either.

It had become quiet. You, Seokin, Yoongi, Jimin and Taehyung decided to flee to a place you used to call home.

You would like to call Bali your sanctuary for a while. A place where Hoseok had bought with the money he told you he had saved up. Don't worry, Hoseok, you didn't see the robbed bank bag in the kitchen that night, and you believe him.

It becomes your resting place to clear your mind as the beach's smell soothes your messed up mind. You all were given the time to recoiled what happened. To accept a bittersweet ending to a story that all of them had wished didn't just end where it was not.

An unsatisfied ending to an unsatisfied question.

Back to the story, Seokjin had agreed to stay with you and help you with the house. He thinks Hoseok would appreciate the place being shaped like what he had left behind. Besides, you and he needed to talk. Seokjin had been trying to bring you both up. But you had been very uncooperative with his attempt to recall what had been lost.

But, well, get to that later. As for Jimin didn't want to bother with what Seokjin and I had to talk about, so he went to find his place with the money Hoseok did not steal. He had told you he likes to keep things for himself after losing someone who had meant so much to him. He thinks it's still because he couldn't be there for Jungkook. So he needed the space.

They said you sometimes need to let loose of something you held so dearly to understand the value of what you had allowed going.

Yoongi, on the other hand, has been very secretive yet again. He's been going in and out of the house at night and sleeps like a cat in the daylight. You asked him countless questions about his whereabouts, but he refused to talk. That's okay. You trust him. He's a big boy.

Now, Taehyung. You don't know where he has gone. Since flying to Bali, the boy had been missing, and you were worried. But Seokjin assures you that Taehyung knows what he is doing. Regardless of what he will do next, you don't need to worry about it because it's the end.

But what if something or someone had stirred out a question, a simple one that could rewrite an ending you had hoped not to end?

"I see you're getting cosy," He told you, and you nodded.

"I guess finally enjoying what this place looks like made me fall in love with the scenery instantly," you told him, "I'll do anything just to enjoy this moment."

A short hum from Yoongi was his answer before settling down beside you.

"I'm glad you love it here, and I should not be worried if I left you here," he told you. Ears perk up at the sudden 'goodbye' from the male.

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere."

"And where is that?"

"Someplace. You don't need to know."

"Yoongi."

"Anne."

You couldn't help but groan in annoyance, "Do you want to debate this again? Are you serious?"

"As serious as I can get, flower." He called you by your old nickname. How long has it been since you hear that name?

"You're up to something, Now Spill," You held his arms, and he chuckled before placing them on your lap back. He shook his head.

"Say, do you want to know what Taehyung has been up to?" That question became the answer to a lot more mystery. 

A/N: I apologize for a super late update and disappearing like a month, a lot of things are happening, and I couldn't bring myself to write

A/N: I apologize for a super late update and disappearing like a month, a lot of things are happening, and I couldn't bring myself to write. But I do hope this is the start of a new arc. I hope you enjoy it and have a great day!