CHAPTER 9

Chapter 9: What the hell happened?

                      Jimin was a stubborn man, even when taehyung tried to make him come to Korea by kidnapping him inside a suitcase. 

It has been a week since you recovered. Jimin had told you that your eyes might be sensitive to light, so he had wrapped them in a bandage so that when they opened it, your eyes wouldn't go in shock.

Taehyung had been quiet for the past few days. He was somehow busy, continuously going in and out of the house, leaving Jimin with you. You were suspicious of how he had been acting. He didn't trust Jimin at first, but then after you had told him to cool his head off. He had left you with Jimin alone.

But of course, Jimin still wouldn't do anything rational he knew if he did something stupid, his life was the prize he had to pay.

"Are you excited about being able to see again?" Jimin asked. You nod your head.

"It's been a while, but I do like seeing things again," you chuckle, "Hoseok told me that the place was beautiful here and in Bali. It's a shame I couldn't see the place."

"I forgot to ask, where is he right now, exactly?" you shrugged, "Not that I know, Taehyung had tied him, but I know Hoseok is smarter."

"He is. The smiling face he likes to put on is his façade, and even I know that too. Hoseok's not a very convincing liar," Jimin couldn't help to giggle. "But I admire him in a way. He's not suspicious no matter how much he looks like he could kill. I was stunned when you told me he had Taehyung in a chokehold. That must have hurt Taehyung's pride."

You couldn't help to chuckle, "you bet he is. Now I know why he tied the poor guy in a chair."

"Right..." jimin turns silent before he taps gently on your arms, "Do you mind if I ask you something?"

"Depends. Is it going to hurt me?"

"Depends on how you take it, I guess," you nod your head. Curiosity was circulating in your head. You had spent your time with Jimin to catch up. You both didn't want to mention heavy topics because you know there are no happy moments when you're going back to Korea. It sometimes worries you how the future will end, happy or sad.

The real question is who and how you'll end with. Even death is an option if you go back. Were you crazy enough to go back? Even after barely escaping, are you ready to go back?