CHAPTER 22

Chapter 22: To the most beautiful moments in our lives pt

Chapter 22: To the most beautiful moments in our lives pt. 1

'If you focus only on the hurtful things, you will suffer till the end. But if you focus on the lesson, then you will grow.'

Past

Focusing on the hurtful things is natural, especially for a human like us. Grief is something we cannot avoid. We tend to focus on the hurting then the healing. That's what makes us human-like. Passing the stage of grief is something not everyone can do.

Even if you do, you'll need to sacrifice a bit of yourself to feel the numbness of happiness.

Because who could be truly happy when their dark thoughts are laughing?

"Hoseok... I'm going off to college now!" a girl with wavy hair shouts. She had a beautiful arch of a smile. Her prominent feature of the heart, smile and smiling eye make everyone know who she is. A copy of Hoseok himself.

"Noona! Please be careful, alright! If anyone is bad and –"

A joyous laugh could be heard, "You – I'm older here... but you act much more mature than I am."

Hoseok ran to the door and smiled, "You know why... there are many crimes here in Gwangju. I don't want you to get hurt."

"Of course... I'm just going to class, and I'll be back. You don't need to worry." The girl then hugs her brother before shouting goodbye.

"Please stay safe, Dawon...." Hoseok whispered."

But those darkest thoughts are why humans are what they call alive. There should be the bad in the good. If there's no bad, then what is good?

You have been walking beside Hoseok, who was trying hard to find a way out.