CHAPTER 18

Chapter 18: Stay

Chapter 18: Stay

             Even with Namjoon's confession, it was not settling over you. You were silently observing him, who was planning with Taehyung. Taehyung seems to trust Namjoon a bit too well for anger management issues. After all this time, you had never seen those two acts like this.

You don't know what they were thinking of each other. Namjoon and Taehyung look like they are planning on backstabbing each other.

"You are certainly going to burn holes between those two heads if you keep doing that," you glare at Yoongi, sitting beside you. The two men had thought that they didn't trust Yoongi enough to devise a plan, and they were not going to risk you either.

So, of course, they had to put Yoongi on babysitting duties on you.

"If I can do that, Yoongi, they wouldn't be alive," You said, "Two heads are better than one. I didn't think they'd take it literally."

Yoongi smiles, "You should be happy. They are doing this to take down Jungkook, and you know how this end."

"But isn't it scarier to know that you are putting your life in someone else's hand," You asked him, and yoongi nodded his head, agreeing with you.

"But that's how the world works, do something today, it changes someone else's life the next day," yoongi answered, "and that is why men are obsessed with being the most powerful one, just like someone, huh?"

You were quiet.

"I, too, don't believe you were married to him," Yoongi said, "but after meeting you, I couldn't help to give up finding any clues or explanation on how it happened. No one knows except you and Jungkook."

"I can't – I don't even know him. It felt like we were strangers. Why can't I remember anything good about him if he was important? Anything to make remembers."

"Anne..."

"I don't even remember that name at all, ironic. Are you sure no one, not even a crazy man, knows what my relation is?"

"Seokjin... Seokjin should be the only one who knows," Namjoon's voice booms out, "He was the only one trying to find clues and managed to succeed in finding them."

"Fucker, then why didn't you tell us sooner?" Yoongi stands up.

"Because your fucking ass decided to play arson and burned the whole mansion down!" Namjoon frustratingly said, "You fucked up the room and –"