CHAPTER 35

Chapter 35: To a simple end of a row of forgiveness pt

Chapter 35: To a simple end of a row of forgiveness pt.4

"For the last time, knock it off. I don't want to discuss it," Taehyung pushed you away.

"Taehyung, if you don't tell me. How am I supposed to understand how broken you are?" You asked him quietly, "If you tell me, then I can help and I –"

"THAT' S FUCKING IT! I DON'T WANT TO BE HELP!" he shouts. He looks at you with his black orbs, towering over you in anger as he holds your jaw.

"I don't want to be fixed, and I don't want anybody to understand. I want to forget, can't you get it? I'm broken, and I don't want to be fixed."

It was the last straw. You know you have to do it, putting that single trust in Yoongi and an end to the secrets he's been hiding from you.

"Are we going to be doing this, Taehyung?" You asked, "After what happened between all of us? I trust you because you are someone who I can talk to, and I trust you. So, tell me, what are you hiding, Kim Taehyung?"

"How did you –"

"Taehyung, let me ask you once again, what did you do behind my back? What were you doing?"

"Anne... I –"

"You were doing something, wasn't it?"

"Taehyung," You called him out, "I'm here. My body, mind and soul are in this goddamn room. You need to stop acting as if you own me!"

"Anne, you don't understand I-"

"What? You've been doing all of these things behind my back, Taehyung!" you shouted at him in anger.

"I was trying to help you and –"

"I never asked for your help! Even Seokjin is not as controlling as you, and he's my boyfriend!" You told him, "I know you meant well, but I'm not a little girl. I can handle it by myself!"

"It's for your good, Anne. I know better and –"

"No... it's for your good!" Your breath is out in frustration, trying to grasp your situation. It was getting out of hand, and you need to tell him that.

"Taehyung, I don't know who told you all those crazy stuff, but I certainly know you can't just control me like that. I care about you, but there's a limit to everything. You're crossing those limits."

Taehyung looks at you. He stops in his track and looks at you with a glare you couldn't understand, "Are you going to leave me too? After leaving Jungkook, then Seokjin, will you leave me too?"

"Taehyung? Are you listening to yourself? Where are you getting the idea of me being with you? I thought we were cool enough to be friends!"

"Friends? Was my intention to you not clear? Was helping you and everything just an act of friendship? Or did you know my intentions from the beginning, and you used that advantage to your own sick game?" Taehyung asked you. His steps were slow as he walked closer to you. Afraid of what Taehyung is doing, you move back every step he has taken until your back hits the walls, and Taehyung traps you in his arms.

"Let me tell you who I am, Anne. Or who I had known you better, Anneliese."

"I already know who you are." You told him, "Namjoon told me."

"Oh? How Funny. Tell me how he saw me in his eyes?"

"Someone he cares about."

"NAMJOON IS WRONG!" Taehyung punched the wall above your head, making you flinch at the sudden force. You swear you could hear bones cracking. No doubt Taehyung had hurt himself but was carelessly not paying attention.

He was seeing red.

"Do you know how people view me? They viewed me as someone they could push around. I was just a gust of wind people didn't pay attention. My grandparents sold me to Namjoon's family because they didn't love me. They sold me because they saw no value in me. They threw me out. I was just an extra luggage they had to carry."

"Taehyung –"

"Namjoon, you think he cared about me? If you fucking forget, I drank the goddamn tea he gave me, the tea Jimin had made especially made for me because I need to be taken care of. A dead man walking, alive and breathing. Namjoon never cared. He needed someone in his stead to take every blame his father had given him. I was shield used so that if things get rough, I was the meat they could chew."

"Taehyung, that's not true."

"Oh... but it is, Anne. The truth is never beautiful. What is beautiful? Is the lie they spit out."

"Nobody cared about me until you came into my life. To the past me, who you had forgiven. To me, who was dying in this damn world? You were the only one who was willing to see something inside me. So, don't go saying you never cared. You did."

"B-but Tae, that is not me. I was never the version of what you had envisioned. The person you had known. I-it was n-never me."

You guessed something had clicked inside Taehyung that day. Something missing that was never related. A missing piece that never fit in.

"They love you, Taehyung." You cried, "Your grandparents loved you, even your mother and father. They all loved you. Nobody abandons you. They tried giving their best for you, even if it meant giving you up!"

"They never loved me! If they did, they wouldn't leave me like that and be condemned to this hell like this!" Taehyung body drops, "Y-you w-were the only hope I had."

Taehyung moves away from you. Looking back at you. He walks away from the room. He didn't want to be there. It was scary. Everything was falling into pieces. The bond he wanted so much to handle was crumbling down.

"I will promise you. It was you. It was always you."

He never came back.