CHAPTER 37

Chapter 37: Temptation pt

Chapter 37: Temptation pt. 2

Dark.

Your body couldn't move, but your mind was adamant about changing everything. A change in your life. But something was holding you back. It was something big, as it demands you to make the most significant leap of your life.

"I promise her everything. I don't want to lose her...."

"I know, but you can't take everything you want; there are choices you need to make."

"Hyung, but I don't want to choose; I want both of them."

"Then you'll lose both of them."

What? What choices are there to make? What is happening?

"You can't do that! They will find you and hate you! She will hate you!"

"I did this for her! She will understand what I did for her. The sacrifice I made for her!"

"But she doesn't know that."

What, who will hate who?

"I don't know you anymore."

"Wait, please, Anne...."

My name? Who is calling for me?

"You promised me something that I hoped for, you were someone I wanted to understand, but I can see any of this clearly."

"Then follow me, follow me only."

"I did, and I trusted a monster."

"You don't mean that; tell me you don't mean that."

"I don't lie."

"YOU'RE LYING."

Who's lying?

"Anne, tell me you won't leave me."

"I'm sorry."

"You promise me forever."

"Goodbye..."

"Anne?"

"Anne?!"

"Anneliese!"

And you woke up, breathing heavily, the nightmare that's been haunting you, with a so familiar yet unfamiliar name. A name that has plagued you for a while. Your room was silent, and the morning sunlight greeted you.