CHAPTER 34

Chapter 34: To a simple end of a row of forgiveness pt

Chapter 34: To a simple end of a row of forgiveness pt.3

       Things were going nowhere for you. Taehyung was still not budging to talk, and Yoongi was a total asshole for not giving you what you wanted. Hell, when did you get what you wanted? It feels like everything is planned.

After that day, Taehyung refused to talk or even look at you. His ego had been hurt, and you didn't know why. He was closing himself even more than he was at the house. Taehyung had protected you from danger, and now you were wondering why.

A question, a damn Yoongi, had driven your mind into insanity. A question, why? Why would someone or anybody risk everything for you? Without realising that everyone in the house had their way of shielding you from the dark, they didn't learn the more prominent the shadow becomes, the more they protect you.

Now, everything you were left with was the house Hoseok had given, Seokjin and yourself.

Seokjin, you asked. He chose to be quiet. He refuses to be a part of what Yoongi told you about Taehyung. He had enough, for now.

As the night grew darker, so is your mind. You wanted to check all of the rooms in the house. You've been only inside your room, which you were trying to accustom to when you moved back here since you couldn't see before.

It was weird to see the house, Hoseok had always described to you before. It was like nothing you had to imagine. He would always tell you what the doors and the handle looked like and how the house's scenery reflected towards the beach. The pool that had yet to be used is in the middle of a large field. How big the house is actually and the interiors.

How Hoseok had described was warm and homey, it was a bit different from what you were feeling right now.

It was gloomy. The place felt like it had been abandoned by its owners before. It was clean and decent, but if you were to be put inside the area for free, you wouldn't even dare put feet. It's funny how someone can explain this gloomy place so well that it felt like home.

At first, you couldn't believe your eyes at the place, but again.

It was like finally seeing the ugly truth after the beautiful lie.

You wanted answers, answers that were not given to you. Solutions that you tried to find but could have anyone spit out.

As you were walking down the halls, you hoped to find Yoongi in his room, you saw him occasionally, but he was never home. He was acting like Taehyung, exactly there but not quite there.

"Yoongi?" You called out, but no one answered. Your steps were becoming quieter. It was like you were frozen in place, not knowing what was to come. The place was dark. No lights came through even when the windows were opened, and light from the moon shone on the spot. It was dark, darker than the shadows.

You open the room quietly and find that no one is inside the room, but instead, a piece of paper is stuck to the window. Someone wanted you to know it was there to find.

Scanning the dark room, you took the paper to the windowsill.

I'm waiting for you

-K.NJ

-

You didn't know where, but how your feet had brought you to the backyard, the downright tiny backyard of the place. It was like your feet knew the area better than you did. It was dark, of course; the moon was the only companion tonight.

It shone brightly as if mockingly telling you to stop because you would see nothing without the moon, just like everything would be unclear without someone making you understand.

You were about to return with the very familiar name written on the paper. You didn't know why like he was here; it must be a joke, right?

This is a place, a paradise, for now, not even Jungkook knows. What makes you think Namjoon knows?

"I see you had forgotten everything, but your feet remember," a familiar voice called out.

"What can I say? A good shoe sends you into a good place."

"I'm glad." The voice chuckled, "it was a pain in the ass to find this place. I would have hated this place more if I had remembered. This was the only place you would have gone to. That is even if it is still standing."

"You knew about this place?"

"Knew? Of course, not." He couldn't help but chuckle, "It took me a while to find this place. That bastard Min Yoongi wouldn't give me the right place. He knows I don't have much time here before I return."

"You shouldn't have come."

"No, but you needed answers because Yoongi can't give them to you, Taehyung. Of course, not your 'boyfriend' will say anything."

"I can always try."

"Has it worked?"

"No."

He chuckles in delight, "Don't worry, unlike them. I want you to know because it will make you understand better. A job needed to be finished, and Yoongi didn't have the heart to say anything because it would hurt you."

"I don't trust you."

He laughs, "I don't either, but you have no choice."

The voice cleared before continuing, "I'm willing to answer some of the questions, but because of that damn Yoongi, you don't have much to ask."

"I didn't want any of your answers."

"You don't, but you needed them to hear anyway. I will answer one." You kept quiet, trying to find questions that would be relevant to you, but the only thing you could think of was one question.

"What do you know about Taehyung?"

You are wrong. He does.