CHAPTER 28

Chapter 29: Thank you's pt

Chapter 29: Thank you's pt. 1

             The heavy rain envelops the whole place as you crouch down, placing a single daffodil.

Jung Hoseok

18 February 19xx – 26 October 20xx

A friend, Brother, Hope

The rain was pouring harder, and Yoongi stood beside you quietly with Seokjin, who was sitting down silently behind.

"If only he had more time to be understood, he wouldn't pick death as an answer," Yoongi whispered. He took a while before he grabbed your shoulders lightly.

"We need to go back," Yoongi ushers you to walk, but you refuse to leave the single grave made to remember the man who sacrificed his life, "Please think about Seokjin, his not willing to go back."

You had to nod before walking to Seokjin, who was waiting for you. Seokjin didn't trust Yoongi even a bit. So, he had to force himself to stay in the rain quietly while you made a little grave for Hoseok since we never found the body.

The sound of rain could be heard, resonating throughout the room. You sat in the warm chair, cosying with Seokjin, who had held you for almost two hours. Not letting you go even for a moment.

Taehyung had gone to take a nap, thankfully, his wounds were getting better, but doctors ordered him to try not to move too much. His face was starting to look pale. A doctor had come just now and had helped Taehyung stitch his wounds. Yoongi had forced a random doctor to come here, but it worked.

"You sure you don't want to get treated or anything like that?" You asked Seokjin, who was cuddling you quietly. He shakes his head lightly.

"I just need some time to regain strength," he murmurs slightly, hugging you tighter, "I can't feel anything hurting anyway."

"Seokjin, just because you can't feel anything doesn't mean there's nothing wrong with you." Seokjin chuckles at you. Brushing your baby hairs away, he hugged you tighter.

"I'm willing to bet Everything I own to make you happy. That means if I have to give my life up," He started, "besides, it hurts more if you're not okay."

"Seokjin..." Your eyes travel to his pearly eyes. "I want all of you alive, alright? I'm not going to pull another Hoseok card again."