Halloween Special

Halloween Special: How I met you, my little flower

"A little disclaimer and of course advising for young readers there's a tiny sexual scene, So if your uncomfortable please don't read"

             It was cold, and of course, a night like this was not suitable for a woman to be walking out in this condition.

It was Halloween night, and it was somehow quiet in the streets. You would have expected that every block would have its own Halloween party. That is what you would expect before leaving for Korea. It was different from what you had used to in your hometown.

It was a festive night, and it somehow made you happy to be spending time with your family doing the trick and treat well before. Seeing kids dress up knocking on your door asking for chocolate. At the same time, adults get tiny bottles of whiskey. It made you nostalgic in a way.

But after moving away from home, it made you homesick and realise living in another country was not easy, and of course, it needed sacrifice. But you couldn't back after years of begging, and of course, every ounce of your tears and sweat trying to leave was not going to be wasted because you couldn't handle a little culture difference.

As you made your way to a local bar, the aura of the bar was somehow eery, but your mind was set on drinking tonight. The missing feeling of home was a painful memory and, of course, the happiest thing that had happened.

Walking up to the bar, the bartender had asked for your order, and you had told him you wanted the most potent drink they have. You spent your night there not realising that you had outdone yourself and, of course, drunk as hell.

"Look what we have here? What's a pretty flower-like you doing alone?" you were out of your mind as you mindlessly followed the alluring sound. Not realising the danger he could somehow bring to you.

From the beginning, you were already reckless and, of course, learning.

"You'll look sexy in my bed all naked and spawl in my bed, moaning loudly as I pound into you," The alerting sound had made you realise in what situation you're in. You were trying hard to resist as you struggled with the splitting headache.

The person had slid his hand in your body, wrapping his sinful hands to your waist, claiming you on the spot. He lessens the gap between you two as he forces his way to you. He begins leaning in hastily, kissing your lips. He had picked you up from your chair as he slid his hands in your bare thigh. Your sense was becoming warry of the situation, and as your shout was muffled in his mouth, he pulled away.

"I should make you my wife. Your body is a sin," the voice called out, "I could do you all day, I don't want you to sin, so I'll make sure your mine."

After the minor assault and being dragged, you had a blackout.

Waking up, you felt your head heavy, and of course, confused as hell.

What had happened last night? As your eyes get clearer from the blinding sunlight, you scan the place to realise that this is not your home. Of course, by instinct, you opened your cover, hoping and praying you didn't do anything stupid.

Surprisingly for someone who had just blackout drunk, you were fully clothed.

Your question was somehow answered in an instant as the door of the room was suddenly opened. There outcome a handsome man wearing only a white t-shirt and skinny black pants.

"You are finally awake...."

"Where?"

"My house, you were drunk, and of course, out of your mind. I can't believe you let yourself be taken advantage of like that. Are you dumb?"

"You!"

"Now shut your mouth, get some rest and take this medicine. Your head must have split itself from last night."

"You –"you were afraid who this man was? How did he somehow know you? He acted recklessly and had a fiery pit as a mouth.

"Get some rest, Anne...."

You were in shock; he knew your name.

"Close your mouth, Anne. My name is Kim Seokjin. You seem to forget my handsome face."

A/N: Hi! Happy Halloween everyone (well in my country is already 31 October)

A/N: Hi! Happy Halloween everyone (well in my country is already 31 October). I'm sorry for not being able to update often since I'm very busy. So, I put up this chapter a little spoiler/filler/memory of Anne. Of course, this little snippet is a spoiler for something and some background story. 

I hope I can put out a long chapter but I wanted a little something for all of you waiting for the next update. FYI, I'm sorry my review book is down and I don't know what happened, I contacted Wattpad and they told me it was taken down because someone might have reported it. 

So I'll figure out a way for it somehow. Anywho, have fun! Please stay safe and wherever you go wear your mask even if your country is condemned safe, let's take care of each other!