CHAPTER 20

Chapter 20: Blueside

I told you we are going to build a big house! This big! I promise you that!

You have to trust me, alright?

Promise not to leave me alone?

I promise I will change it for you

You are the light to my darkness

I am willing to burn down the whole place and world to find my way to you, so please don't leave me.

Why did you change?

Why didn't you love me anymore?

Was I not enough? Did I do something wrong?

Was it so wrong to do it when I love you so much?

Are you going to leave me? Then I promise to drag you with me in this life or even the afterlife!

It was too much, your head spinning as words came crushing inside your head. The voices were ringing in your head. They were shouting in madness, and all you could do was plead sorry. Have mercy because you did wrong, for a mistake you didn't know you had made.

Yoongi, beginning to understand what was happening to you, held you in his hold. Taehyung looked back to see you breathing unevenly, but you were not focusing on your breathing pattern. Your hands were occupied trying to close your ears, muttering words no one could understand.

"Anne... you're starting to have a panic attack. Breath slowly and follow my voice," Yoongi held you, "Follow me, alright? You need to take a big deep breath and let it out." Yoongi was currently helping you to calm down.

Taehyung was staring at Yoongi as he regained consciousness with whatever had happened.

Now, Taehyung doesn't know you have any panic attack symptoms. You must have had it frequently before if it had triggered yours badly. Of course, Yoongi does not know you have this problem, either. But he used to know someone who couldn't stop having on when out in public.

You focused on his voice and could grab hold of yourself after a while. After a bit, Yoongi held your shoulders and began strolling.

"Are we not going to get Namjoon back?" You asked timidly.

"You're worried about him? You should worry about yourself!" Taehyung scolded, "You just had a panic attack!"