CHAPTER 31

Chapter 31: Thank you's pt

Chapter 31: Thank you's pt.4

It happened so quickly; you can't even imagine what was happening. After you had disappeared, Taehyung knew something was up. He was separated from the others, and he could get a glimpse of a tall man cursing loudly, but he couldn't find the other tiny man.

Taehyung ran up to Seokjin. Everyone was panicking about what to do with the now bloody man on the ground. Taehyung had called 112 before finally re-joining Seokjin.

"Where is Yoongi?" Seokjin asked Taehyung, who had his phone in his hands, and the latter shook his head.

"Wasn't he with Namjoon?" Taehyung said before he shook his head, frustratingly, "Fuck him. Where's Anne? She was with Jimin."

"That bastard had taken her away. I know we shouldn't have done this, "Taehyung then looked at the man who had suggested the place before pushing him by the shoulder, Seokjin stumbling slightly.

"This wouldn't have happened if you didn't suggest this stupid idea, "Taehyung seethes in anger, "If I lose Anne, I will personally kill you. I can hide your body easily. Anne does care for you, but it means nothing to me."

Seokjin chuckles, "Did anyone ever mention you're the spitting image of Jungkook but a bit saner than the latter?"

Taehyung, who took that as an insult, punched Seokjin in the jaw, making the older tumble, "See? You were no different than Jungkook. You both are like twins, one using his head and the other using their fists."