CHAPTER 19

Chapter 19: I will be there

                     "Jungkook," you breathless said. He was staggering his way to the four of you.

"I see shooting you in the leg wasn't enough?" yoongi snickered, seeing the younger in this form. Pathetic, yoongi thought. Yoongi could see the fiery eyes he was giving him, but he couldn't help to deny the boy in front of him looked like a little boy being scolded.

"It didn't hurt," Jungkook said, "You even missed your shot."

I know, I missed the shot, Yoongi thought.

"You're just delusional. I never miss it. Why? Do you want me to show again?" Jungkook was quiet, and Yoongi couldn't help but look at the poor boy.

"I miss you," He looks at you.

"I want to kill you," Taehyung gave him a death glare.

"I want you skinned, "Yoongi scoffed.

"I forgive you," Namjoon's eyes linger on Jungkook, "I will skin whoever hurt you, hyung. I see you have a new eye."

"We don't care, now fuck off, we need to get going –"Yoongi was stopped when Jungkook laughed loudly.

"There's no escape. You set your feet in the house, in my playground, now the only way out is through me," Jungkook said, "But, you are all the devil yourself." Laughing his way to the four of you, "Are you sure you're not home?"

Jungkook stares at you and smiles, "But I don't give a fuck about any of you. You never cared anyway, but of course, you always cared, Anne."

"You were the only one who cared. You were the only light. I'm willing to do anything for you to return to me, tell me the night you ran away the first time and even the second. Was I never enough for you?'

You don't know, was he enough? Was your love for him more prominent than his? Is Jungkook willing enough to sacrifice enough? Were you greedy enough to want to expect more than what you were already given?

"I loved you with my heart and was willing to be with you, I was happy, but you didn't want me anymore. Tell me, why didn't you?" He asked you. You were hoping someone would answer, but deep down, they all wanted to know.

"I –"

"I am willing to drop everything right now. For you, if you say yes, to become mine again."