CHAPTER 21

Chapter 21: To the ending

                       The room suddenly turns red by the second Jungkook's psychotic laughs boom through the speaker. The door to the meat cellar suddenly locked itself. Yoongi, who had seen what was happening, dashed to the door, trying to open the door.

"He cut off every system in this area. The door is shut closed," Yoongi cursed, "We need to find a way out."

"Yoongi, we need to get Seokjin out!" you said. You look through the door, "Please...."

Taehyung and Yoongi were giving you a sad look. Desperately pleading to save the latter first could only curse in despair. Was everything becoming futile? They were here to safe Seokjin but also be dragged into another mess.

"Alright... alright... grabbed something around her I can use to break down the lock. The door keeping him inside isn't the same as the meat cellar," Yoongi said. Hearing Yoongi's command, you quickly find anything that could help and realize at the end of the frozen rooms where metal rods are used to hug the meat. You quickly grab the rod, handing it to Yoongi.

Taehyung was still trying to find a way to open the door to the meat cellar.

Yoongi then took the rods and held them with his two hands beginning to open the door's lock. Breaking the handle, he turned the door's safety lock, opening the door.