CHAPTER 10

Chapter 10: Together

"So that's your brilliant plan, Taehyung, to get you and Anne dead?" Jimin's jaw drops at what Taehyung had planned. It was a suicide mission. Jimin knew that once you both stepped into Korea, there was no turning back.

The country is his playground. Despite being a kid, the whole place was corrupted. If Jungkook wants you, he'll find a way to get you.

"That where you came in, Jimin, and I –"

"Woah... I never agreed to come back, Taehyung. May I remind you why I'm here, not to go back? You're dragging me back in there, Taehyung. You can't do that to me," and yet Jimin still refuses to help in any form. But who could blame the man? He was about to also dive into a suicide mission.

"Jimin, please trust me on this. Going to work out. I will make sure we're not going to die or anything," Taehyung pleads, but Jimin is persistent in staying.

"Taehyung, maybe we can't force him too –"

"No, you don't get it, Anne. If he doesn't come, then the plan might not be successful!"

"Right! I'm not coming, so it will not be successful, and you're dragging Anne with you. If you want to die so badly, don't ask someone to come with you, "Jimin seethes as he tries to convince Anne to stay. Well, he was not wrong. Taehyung was also persistent in telling him if he didn't, then everything was useless.

Maybe you and Taehyung got nothing to lose, but Jimin wanted a second chance. This was his second chance. Living afraid and away from Korea was his second chance. It took a while to convince Taehyung to let Jimin go. Taehyung insisted his plan would not work without Jimin, but we can't force him to dive into this either.

So, we conducted the plan. Taehyung had been busy calling his connection in Korea to let them in inside a prestigious hotel in Korea where we'll be staying. Then, we'll be closer to observing the place and try to understand where Seokjin is before we go inside the house itself.

You left with Taehyung immediately, with Jimin looking at you. He had muttered a stay safe, and flying back to Korea was the first step.

-

Flight 613 landed in Korea at 8:42 p.m. KST.

"Anne stays closer to me," there goes the first step in Taehyung's plan. Everything was tense. Taehyung had called backup. You don't know who he was talking about or who he had teamed up with.