Chapter 9

So...yay, new chapter. I don't know what i should say, just thanks for that you are reading this. Every time I see someone have voted on this or comment, its just amazing. Thanks so much. 

Enjoy (:

========================================================

Dream POV:

I woke up again, but this time Techno wasn't here. I was warm, but not like the last time. I took a deep breath and looked around. Nothing has changed; the glass was filled up with water again, and I reached out with my hand to pick it up.

My hands were trembling. I lifted the glass up, leaned it against my mouth, and carefully poured the water down. Because I was shaking, I spilled some of it on my dog, but that's all she wrote for now.After I sat the glass down on the table, I sat myself up in bed. I pulled the dove to the side of the bed and swung my legs over the edge and onto the floor.

I slowly laid my weight on them, from my arms to my feet. 'I did it. I can stand; I look down at my feet; and when I moved my hands away from the bed, I removed the last bit of safety from my hands. I stand for two seconds before I lose my balance and fall down to the floor. I took care of myself with my hands, but my wrist hurt when I hit the ground with a loud sound.

Techno POV:

I spilled some of the milk I had in my glass when I heard a loud sound from my bedroom. I raised my hand and ran straight to it. Dream is probably awake now.

I looked into the room and saw Dream lying on the floor.

"I walk out of here for five minutes, and you are able to hurt yourself more." I shook my head but couldn't do anything other than smile when I lifted him up and laid him back in his bed.

"What did you try to do?" I asked when I warned the doves around him again.

"I wanted just to walk," Dream said, and he looked up at me with an embarrassing look.

"What have I said? You are too weak to stand and walk. What did you think about?" I smiled and laughed a little bit when I sat down on the chair.

"I didn't want to feel so helpless and useless; I don't want you to need to do everything for me," he said, looking down at the dove. "I think I'm strong enough to walk, or at least stand up."

I heard, "Don't think that." You need to rest, and if you want to try, just yell at me and I will help you. "That's why I am here," I said, looking at him and pulling a hand through his messy hair.

"But I have been lying here for the past three weeks. What do you think I should do?" His voice was frustrated, and his gaze looked around the room for something to do.

"It's okay," I said. "I understand, but now we just need to wait." "You are lucky that you are alive," I said, looking down at the carpet on the floor.

"Lucky. I wish I hadn't," he mumbled.

"Dream!" I was shocked by his statement. "What did you say, how could you...?" I started getting worried. "Is it really true? Do you mean it?" I thought as I looked down at him.

"I didn't say anything," he said, turning his head to the wall so I couldn't see his face.

"Dream," I said as I placed my hand on his shoulder and spun him around."What did you say?" He tried to turn around again, but I didn't let him.

"It was nothing important," he said, trying to remove my hand. "Dream, you said you want to die," I said, feeling a tear press against my eye and try to come out.