Chapter 39

I'm so sorry for this long wait, I got a new pc now so I think I will be able to update faster, thank you all for your patience.

And TW for blood, torture, knives, needles...etc (just ask if you want a explanation of what I wrote or something)

Enjoy

========================================================

3rd Persons pov:

It took a while before Techno woke up, the nigh had been filled with nightmares and terrible sleeping patterns, but around 4am, his mind had just shut up and he slept until 1 pm the next day. Philza, on the other hand, woke up before, but as the polite man he is, he didn't wake up Techno or walk into Dream's room.

When Techno woke up, he walked over to Dream's room, excited to see the male again. They had planned sparring and he really wanted to see the smile on Dream's face again.

But when he approached the door, he noticed a note, a note with Dream's handwriting, a bit off, but still the same writing. And with Techno's dazed mind, he didn't noticed something unusual with the note.

I went to the woods for a bit. I will be home later tonight. I promise, don't worry about me though, your sparring has helped me, and I have a surprise for you when I come home.

And, once again, Techie, don't worry; Phil's crows are watching over me, and I can always hide if necessary; I'll be home when dawn breaks. <33

And maybe if Techno had been at his best, he would've noticed that the handwriting was a bit off; maybe he would've known that Dream would never do something like that. Or maybe he would have asked Phil about his crows and if they had seen Dream.

But he was still a bit tired and exhausted, so he went to make a brush instead.

More 3rd person pov, but with Sapnap and Dream instead:

And while Techn had been asleep or eating his brunch, Sapnap had visited Dream, and if you are going to say it lightly, it was bad for Dream.

Sapnap was angry when he visited. It wasn't that Dream had done something more, but he just felt the urge to be angry,Dream had betrayed them. He was evil, the devil, a tyrant. He had broken George, he had taken George from him, he was the reason Quackity and Karl broke up with him, he was the reason for all the pain he had felt, the reason why the server was filled with hate. He should never have been born.

He walked into the room and found Dream laying on the stone floor, curled up into a ball with a tear stained face. The muzzle was still on and it looked anything but comfortable.

He kicked Dream in the side.

"Wake up your idiot." A small part of him remembered saying the exact same thing, what seemed like ages ago, when he and Dream had been close and just messed around, when his voice wasn't filled with venom and hatred, but instead just a lighthearted comment; it meant nothing back then, he didn't know who he had become.

Dream slowly woke up and looked up at Sapnap, for a moment, his face looked like he was reviled, but just seconds later it turned into the face of a man who looked like he had seen his own murder, and maybe because he had.

"I'm sorry, sir." He whispered. He wasn't sure what Sapnap wanted, but it was better to say sorry for something he hadn't done than not for something he had done.

"Gosh, don't try to manipulate me, your stupid bastard." Sapnap kicked him again, and his ribs were bruised; they weren't broken yet, but it wouldn't be long if this continued.