Chapter 47

Look, no torture or anything in this chapter. Just Dream and Techno and some Phil and maybe a bit of George.

========================================================

3rd persons pov:

Techno walked towards Dream's unconscious body, he had blacked out while Techno killed Sapnap and was just laying there while his body was shaking slightly.

Techno made quick work of the muzzle and tossed it somewhere behind him, after that he got rid of the collar and the rest of the stuff before lifting him up and almost dropping him again, not because he was heavy but because he was so so light and Techno could feels his ribs picking through his shirt and it was terrifying.

Techno traveled back to his cabin faster than he ever had done before. Running through the plain biome, the neather, the mainland and after a while, he was finally home in the arctic biome and his cabin.

He stepped inside, not caring about making sure the floor didn't get wet or taking off his boot ,not caring about the fact that he dragged so much snow and mud into the cabin. His only focus was on the boy in his hands, the man that he would do anything for but just barely mange to save.

He didn't know exactly what to do, so after laying Dream down and making sure he was safe and secure, or at least not in danger of falling out of bed or something like that. Techno called Philza, alarming an emergency situation and the fact that Dream had came back.

Apparently him and George had went out to get more food from the forest, and when they came back they had baskets on baskets filled with both mushroom, vegetables and fresh meat and both the cabins over the kitchen counter and the fridge got filled to the brim once again.

Techno dragged Phil into the room with George trailing right behind, not saying a word but you could hear him gasping for air when he saw the state of his best friend ,  the air became tense around him.

Phil on the other hand knew what he had to do, after shushing both George and Techno out of the room again and getting them both in their own bed he got to work. Finding bandages, healing potions, herbs and salves. Staring to treat Dream's wounds one by one, trying not to gag at the terrible ones and protect himself from the cruel fact of what happened just an hour ago.

And  the wounds and scars felt like a sensitive for him to look deeper into, he would heal them for now and hopefully Dream would open up to him afterward, telling them about what happened so they knew what to do and what not to do. And things could hopefully go back to normal after a while.

Deep deep inside, Phil knew that it might never happen, but for now he was content with hoping for a better ending and telling Techno and George that it would end up okay. It wasn't like Dream was dead...

Phil walked outside the room, telling both Techno and George that Dream would be okay, he just needed to rest and heal and that they could check up on him when the morning came, it had been a long day after all.

And this time Techno listened, he went to bed without complaint after peeking inside the door to see Dream laying in bed, and if he hadn't known better, he would think he was dead.

But he knew Dream was alive and he knew things would be okay so for now,  that was enough, Techno was satisfied and for once he was content with just living peacefully without anything interrupting his routine.

The morning came as always and Phil was downstairs making breakfast for the three of them. Techno and  George had already checked up on Dream and he didn't show any signs of walking up, and if Techno hadn't knew any better he would have though Dream was dead. He laid there so small and dragline in the big bed under a mountain of blankets.