Chapter 37

I need ideas, not nessecary a plot or something big, just some small things that can happen, small one shots or even just a conversation or some fluff ideas.

Enjoy

========================================================

3rd Persons pov:

Techno had not left the room; he had Phil bring him food and water — at least he eats now — but other than that, he does nothing but sit and check on Dream, calming him down when nightmares and flashbacks became too much, and stroking his hand to remind him that he is still here and Dream is alive.

Techno was well aware of his feelings for Dream. He knew that there was more than just friendly feelings between him and the male in the bed; he just didn't know what Dream felt. Dream was more concerned about George, and he thought about him constantly, mumbling his name in his sleep and screaming for him.

Techno knows he shouldn't be jealous or anything. Dream had recently died, and George was his best friend. He recently got the news that his best friend was in a coma. Of course, he would be worried about him. But Techno couldn't forget the sticking feeling in his chest; he wished that Dream would notice him just a little more.

"George, I'm so sorry." Dream talked in his sleep again, and Techno's hearing was shattered.

"Don't leave, please stay. I'm so sorry, Gogy." He cried out in sleep. His body started shaking and heating up.

"It's okay. George is safe. He is alive. " Techno said with the calmest voice ever, stoking Dreams' palm with his thumb and letting his hand flow through his hair.

"Everything will be okay. George is okay, you are okay. " It pains Techno to see Dream in this condition.He wished they were out fencing or training or anything else rather than laying and suffering through nightmares after nightmares.

"How is he?" Phil walked inside the room, looking at a sleeping dream and a sleep-deprived Techno, but he didn't say anything about it. At least Techno stayed awake for some days; at least he was okay.

Nightmares: He missed George. " Techno answered, not taking his gaze away from the sleeping beauty.

"Right." Phil walked inside and sat down beside Techno, laying a hand on his shoulder and giving him a light pat on the back.

"How are you doing?"

"I'm fine, Phil." His voice was dull and empty; everyone knew he wasn't fine. Even if you were blind and deaf, you would know.

"It's okay to not be okay. It will be okay later, Dream will be okay, and he couldn't have had it better with anyone else than you. You care about him and that is enough. " Phil soothed, dragging his hand repeatedly over his back.

"He needs George..." Techno mumbled out, "He needs George, not me."

"Hey, yes. He wants to see George, but that doesn't mean he doesn't want or need to see you. You are the one that saved him. He is so grateful to you, Techno. He said it in his letter, and he trusts you so much. He didn't want to be a burden to you. That's why he did what he did. He needs you. "

Phil tried so hard to lighten the mood. He tried everything he could to keep Techno sane and wake up George.He tried so hard, but it still wasn't enough. And knowing that almost broke him.

"I..." While Techno was silent, he continued to stare at the boy in front of him, stoking his hair and waiting for him to wake up. Ignoring Phil, ignoring his present. He was zoning out and not letting anything else disturb him.

It took a while, but eventually Dream woke up again and he felt much better than before. Techno's heeling potions definitely helped, and now he sat up in his bed, leaning his head on Techno's shoulder while listening to the pink-haired male humming.

"Thank you..." Dream mumbled out, fixing his position, so he snuggled his head into Technos' chest instead.

"Everything for you." Techno answered, letting his hand slowly trace Dreams' face, landing on his lips before starting over again. Dream's face got red and hot, and once again he hid his face in Techno's shirt.

And they sat like that for a while, snuggling into each other's and enjoying each other's company. Nothing could disturb them now.

The days passed, and after three days, Dream was able to stand on his feet. The evenings had been spent with the two of them on the couch in front of the fireplace, either Techno reading to Dream or Dream trying to braid Techno's hair, or just snuggling and having a good time while Phil fixed tea and food for Techno. Dream didn't want to eat. He claimed that he was still nauseous after being dead. Phil didn't believe him, at least not completely.

"Can I see George now?" Dream asked. He was currently sitting in his bed, half eating a scone and chatting with Techno.

"Are you sure you can handle it?" When Techno asked, a worrying voice left his mouth.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm ready. I need to see him. " Dream put the plate on the nightstand and looked up at Techno.

"Okay, okay. Let me ask Phil. "

Dream smiled back when Techno exited the room they had spent the last hours in and walked out to ask the figure of the house.

"Can he see him?" Techno asked, slowly approaching Phil, who stood in the kitchen washing up the dirty dishes.

"Well, if Dream is ready, I don't see anything that should stop him. George hasn't given any signs that he will wake up, but maybe Dream can talk him into consciousness or something. They are really close, after all. "

"Maybe..." Techno walked back to the room, giving Dream an approving nod and a strained smile.

Dream pov:

I slowly got up from the bed. I am still not fully sure about how steady I am, but that is a problem for another time.

I walked over to the room where I had been told George was in.

It was a big room with a double bed in the middle, and that was a big one too. The bed almost swallowed him, and if I didn't know he was there, maybe I would have missed him.

"George?" I sat down beside him in the bed. He just laid there so calmly, but he was so small, so small and so pale. It was almost as if he had died.

And maybe because he was.

"He died the night you died," Techno had said, and he might have been correct; he died when I was selfish.He died because I couldn't handle myself anymore.

He died because of me.

"Georgie?..." I let my hand trace through his hair; it was so thin, so... so... unliveable, so dead. His face was cold as ice, and he just looked so different. I couldn't remember this as my Georgie.

This wasn't the loud, happy boy with clout glasses that always followed me in the summertime.

This wasn't the colorblind boy that always used it as an excuse even when color was out of the picture.

This wasn't the boy I spent hours upon hours teaching the star signs to, just for him to forget them moments later.

This wasn't the boy I spent years with, laughing and running. Looking at the stars and cuddling together.

This wasn't the boy I once knew.

And that broke Dream.

Far away from the cabin, a man who is betrayed by his loved ones He is now on his feet and planning out his next step in his master plan. Something not so pleasant for the now broken man in the cabin far away from civilisation. 

========================================================

I know it's short, but I wanted to get this out and I liked the ending so yeah...

Please come with ideas about what I could write about, like I said in the start, I have a main plot, but just need some scenes to fill in with. Thank you

1331 words.