Chapter 32

<33 I started crying in class and that's your fault, why do all of you have to write such amazing comments, I love you all.

Pls don't stop thought

Warning: violence agains minor ish, tubbo suffers (This is a terrible thing, and Tubbo deserves so much better. So sorry for that.)

Enjoy

========================================================

3rd Person pov bc I don't know anything else and it's 3.17am

"Phil!" Techno growled. "Why didn't you wake me up." Thecno stared irritated at the man in front of him, but he just couldn't be angry at him. Phil meant so much to him, he couldn't just be angry at him for caring about himself. So just after a few seconds, his gaze was filled with calmness and peace. "Take it slow, you need it." Phil said, a small grin could be seen on his face.

"Is, is he?" Techno asked. He didn't need to say more, Phil knew exactly what he talked about and just shook his head. He wasn't awake, he wasn't alive and there was no sign that he would wake up soon.

Techno got up from the couch he was lying on and walked into his bedroom. Someone may think it's disgusting to see a dead body and not even want to think about touching the cold skin, but Techno couldn't care less. He sat down on a chair and started stroking Dream's cheek with his tumb. There was something relaxing about it, the same movement he did when Dream was asleep after the prison incident. If you loom away from the cold skin...

Techno sat there for hours, only eating with one hand when Phil slipped a plate with some food down on the table beside him. And he just sat and stared at his lover's dead body. Sometimes you could hear sobs and cries from the room, and maybe even some words in between the silence. Techno was never the one with words. He preferred action in front of speaking. So, hearing Techno express himself through words was unusual.

Tubbo pov:

"Thank you so much" I snuggled into Ranboo's warm presence, I had once again passed out, and Ranboo was there when I woke up without remembering anything. He gave me tea and a blanket, comfort and safety. He was everything I could ask for. He was the love of my life.

"Your welcome." Ranboo said, smiling slightly at me. He tucked the blanket tighter around my body and turned on the TV to some cartoons. And then the word disappeared, and it was just me, Ranboo, and Michael, who had come and snuck into my blanket, cuddling with me and Ranboo. These two people are the love of my life.

But the silence was interrupted by something knocking on the door. Ranboo patted my head and told me, with a slow comforting voice, "It's okay, I will take it." Before getting up from the couch and going to get the door, Michael snuggled tighter into me and I started stroking his head with one of my hands.

I heard Ranboo stutter and start walking backwards, Sapnap following right behind. I turned my head around and stared, scared, over at Ranboo. Yes, he was taller than Sapnap, but Sapnap had on full armour and stood with an axe in his hand.

"What do you want?" I asked, my voice scared and trembling. Michael had disappeared under the blanket and I could feel his shaking body. He was terrified. "Come with me." Sapnap said, his voice demanding and almost angry.

"Can't you take it a little slower? There is a kid here." Ranboo said that he had gained some confidence back and stood up against Sapnap. I let out a small whimper along with Michael. I was scared, but a part of me was more scared for Michael. He was just a kid.
Sapnap stepped inside, pushing Ranboo aside with one arm before swinging the axe and turning it towards me. "You come with me now." There was no mercy in his voice, no doubt. Nothing other than a cold voice coming out of an armed person. I was scared. Not even Tommy was with him, Tommy was always with Sapnap, Tommy followed Sapnap everywhere.

"I, I" I got up from the couch and Ranboo laid a hand on my shoulder. "What do you want from him?" My husband asked, staring Sapnap deep into his cold eyes. "You will find out soon enough." Sapnap said, taking my arm in a strong grip. The pain stung through my body. He was strong. And with that, he dragged me towards him, almost twisting and breaking my arm.

"Ranboo?" My voice was trembling. I was scared. What did he want to do with me? Why was he acting so violently? Why wasn't Tommy here? Why did he come here? There were too many questions spinning around in my brain. I just wanted to sleep, or not sleep, but rest. Be safe and comfortable in the arms of my lover with my child on my lap, snuggled into me. Was that too much to ask for?

"Michael," I pressed out. The zombie pigling had his head over the couch, tears in his eyes and trembling hands. He stared at me with the cutest gaze ever, but he was terrified. How his eyes flickered between me, Ranboo, and Sapnap, how he didn't actually understand what was going on. Not that anyone did. But he only knew that I was going to leave, and he knew that I didn't like it. He knew something was wrong. And he was terrified.

Ranboo walked over and lifted Michale up in his arms, rocking the kid back and forth while stroking his head. "I take care of him." Ranboo said, He tried to give me a comforting smile, but it was just a grimace. He couldn't cry like me and Michale, but I knew he was sad anyway.

Sapnap dragged me out of the house, and I stumbled two times before gaining my balance back. I was looking down at my feet while we walked in silence. We walked towards Kinoko and into an underground path, and I didn't know where we were going, and it scared me. The one time I tried to open my mouth and ask, but I was distracted by him tightening his grip around my arm, and I stayed silent after this.

We walked until we came to a big wooden door. He hadn't loosened his grips, and neither of us had spoken. The silence was terrifying. What did he want with me? Why didn't he say anything? Would I meet Ranboo again? I need to see him again. What have I done? Have I done something wrong? What is it with me? Why is Sapnap acting so strange? He was so kind before; why is he so hollow and strict now? This isn't like it used to be. What have I done to deserve this?

We walked in the door and the only thing I could see was an empty chair with something that looked like straps for arms and legs before something hit the back of my head and everything went black.

More 3rd persons pov bc I don't know how to write things at 4am and my mind is weird right now and I probably should sleep, but I don't sleep bc I want to write.

But after what had seemed like days but probably just hours, you could hear Techno scream from inside the room, but the thing that was different this time was that the scream this time wasn't of sorrow or just exhaustion. It was from excitement and love.

Phil did run, and didn't care about his own house rules. He ran into the room and looked at Techno. He stood bent over the bed, cupped Dream's face in one hand, stroking his hair with the other. "He's awake." He cried out in happiness and relief as he breathed out between sobs. He was alive.

Or he wasn't alive and alive, he was asleep or in a coma, but he wasn't dead. His heartbeat was real, even if it wasn't strong. It was there. And it was steady. a steady heartbeat at around 22 beats per minute. It was dangerously low, but it was there. And that was so much better than nothing at all.

Techno cried and leaned over the former dead body and now lover, slowly getting his colour back.

========================================================

I'm sleep deprived and now I'm crying in my bed bc you all are amazing people and I love your comments. This is happening while I'm watching Technos stream. I love all of you and I can't thank you enough for giving me this.

And I don't know what happened to Tubbo's part, I wanted to write more, but also end it on a type of cliffhanger so sorry for not writing more and the warning is probably just so unnecessary...

1497 words.