Chapter 69

Erza Pov

The nightly air swayed over my skin making my scarlet hair gently flow in the cold breeze of the December night. Christmas is just around the corner and I couldn't help but wonder what I could give Y/n as present for him. Something special which he will treasure greatly should be it, but it shouldn't be too expensive as well as money isn't what buys happiness its from the stuff you do for the person you love and seeing their genuin and happy smile. My eyes trailed down the dress which I wanted to wear for today, even tough I was a little cold I wasn't freezing. The white dots on the green dress made me smile a little while my hand rested on my stomach. I couldn't wait to see how it will look later. I gazed up to the stars remembering his words to me. "I want you to shine like that forever." I said it in a whisper still feeling the words in my heart. 

He knows how to make me feel special, he knows how to make me smile when I'm down and I know that he's lost without me, we need each other like a fish needs water. I still was confused about the dream I had last night, it felt so real to me, like all I do, all I know was in it. I laid my hand on my forehead feeling a little weak.

A second  later I felt my coat being placed on my shoulders, I gazed to my right and saw Jellal smile down at me silently while staring at me. "I told you to wear your coat when you step out of the car Erza, you know that its cold and you catch a cold easily." He muttered and I puffed my cheeks slightly. "I know but I wanted to just do this for a second." I retorted and turned to him. "Jellal about our marriage. . ." I asked and gazed down to my ring before looking back up with a hopeful expression. He was looking at me with attention. "Do you think we should find a place of our own soon or stay at one of the homes until we are done with school and have a stable place to live?" I asked with worry.

His hands slowly moved around my waist while his head was pushed against my collar, he sat down on the hood of his car and pulled me into his lap making me sit on it. Our eyes locked together immediately, there was so much he was able to say to me with just this look in his ice blue eyes. His worry to me and that he would do all to protect me, especially now.  

"I would love to stay close to our friends maybe even live all in the same street next to each other and when we are at work ,Lucy, Juvia, Mira and Cana and you can get together and plan what you could be doing with the kids and such." He replied calmly looking at me.

His hands reached up to my face gently cupping it. His thumbs grazed over my cheeks slowly while not breaking the eye lock. "Never leave me Erza, you are too important to me." He whispered slowly. 

I nodded in silence before tears glistered in my eyes and my breathing got a little short. "I'd never leave you, I need you in my life." I whispered before slowly getting closer to his lips with mine.

His way of kissing was perfect for me he started slowly and got more heated the longer it took. His tongue crazed my upper lip slowly very slowly as if he wanted to tease me with it and it worked as it was making me crazy yet I liked it. When it comes to being intimate I cannot bring myself to be the dominant one as I don't feel like its right and I always feel like the sub one no mater what, I automatically go into being submissive when we kiss making him lead makes me even more aroused, but I also fight a little back.

His insecurities are what gets me every time he shows his vulnerable side to me. He is strong when he needs to and he's weak when he can show it freely to me making me feel dominant. When you get to know your partners vulnerable side and he shows you his weakest state then you know he trusts you fully, if that happens you know he'll always stay with you and you should never take advantage of it but share your most vulnerable secrets with him. Only full trust in each other will make sure you will never cheat on him and he wont on you.