Chapter 20

Juvia Pov

I woke up earlier than everyone else and went jogging to pass time.

I now stood in front of Gray's home again and opened the door to his home. I walked in everything was like when I left an hour ago now it's 8 AM I got a call from Gajeel "Juv are you still at stripper freaks home" He said with a chuckle. I giggled a bit.

I opened the face cam since we often talk like this to each other Gajeel is my best friend and like a brother to me.

"Which one older stripper freak or the younger one" I said and looked at his face. He began to laugh loud.

"Nice one Juv. I know that you are at Gray's home I just wanted to be sure. I'm bringing some coffee since it's my turn this time. Are the others awake" He asked and showed me the cups with his phone.

"I think not" I said and looked to the stairs.

"Doesn't matter they will wake up anyway once we bang at their doors" He said with a chuckle.

"Are you crazy do you remember what happened last time when we woke them up especially Erza!" I said and looked at him terrified.

"Don't remind me, her sword missed me by an inch when she attacked Natsu with it" He said laughing loud.

"See you then Juvia" He said with a smile.

"See you bro" I said smiling back and hung up.

I walked up and turned towards Gray's room I wanted to nock but someone held me.

"Juvia don't knock at his door" Natsu whispered and placed a finger on his lips meaning to stay quiet.

"I take care of Gray and Loke. You go to Laxus room Mira is in it too, Erza will be yours to deal with she isn't gonna kill you". He said and gave me a reassuring smile.

He handed me a fire cracker, a lighter and wiped cream.

"What are you doing Natsu" I asked in shock.

"What you want me to deal with Erza I'm gonna die because of you" I added wide eyed.

"Relax waterdrop she isn't gonna hurt you the only people she will hit are Laxus, Gray, Gajeel and me" He said and pat my head. 

"I want revenge, yesterday night they all embarrassed me by pulling down my pants in front of a bunch of girls. Revenge is best when it's freshly picked" He said with an evil grin.

"The fire cracker is going to wake them all up at once". He said with a big smile.

I walked to Laxus room I opened the door and found Laxus spooning with Mirajane. I saw Mira had her hand open, so I placed some whipped cream on it and Laxus too. I walked out and headed to Erza's room. "This is gonna be dangerous" I silently said and got really nervous. 

I opened the door I stepped to her bed and was shocked at the sight in front of me. I took my phone and took a quick photo. I took Erza's phone and did as well they looked so cute like this. I placed some whipped cream in her hand. I left the room and Natsu got to me.

"I'm done with mine are you too" He said and chuckled.

"Yes here is the fire cracker". I said and gave it to him.

"Oh before I forget, here I found something in Erza's room that is quite interesting" I said and opened the door lightly to let him see it.

"I can't believe it Erza is spooning with Y/n" He said wide eyed.

I saw Natsu enter the room he walked out shortly after with a huge smile on him.

"This is revenge for making me embarrass in front of Lucy" He said and smiled evil. I glanced inside to see what he did and my face flushed red at what I saw.