Chapter 22

Erza Pov

I got ready on hunting. I had my clothes on already with boots that went half up to my shin. I took a map, GPS tracker, binoculars a knife and my phone. On my head I wore the circled. I opened the door of my room we all got guestrooms for staying overnight not all of the nobles are here maybe 20 in total. At the banquet we were at least hundred. I bumped into a person when I walked out the room, I moved my head upwards and looked at a pair of dazzling ice blue eyes. I glanced down to the lips and they showed a smirk. He had a huge backpack almost two times my size in width. It looks super heavy.

"Good morning Princess Erza" Y/n said and handed me a gun case.

"Good morning prince Jellal" I said with a chuckle.

"You look stunning Erza. Like a fairy" He said gazing at me.

"Thank you for the compliment". I said blushing lightly.

"Are you going hunting as well" I asked and nervously wiggled with my upper body.

"Yes I love the silence when I'm sitting in the woods and wait for the animals to show itself. I love to listen at the sounds nature makes. So many don't listen to them or ignore them. It's calming". He said with a small smile as he leaned against the wall.

"Just that you know that deer is mine" I said with a determined smirk.

"Then we will have to fight for it." He said with a spark in his eyes.

"See you later than I'm hunting alone my mom isn't coming she stay's at the castle since it's rather cold outside she doesn't like the cold at all." I said with a small smile.

"Yeah here in Europe winter comes quite soon in Fiore it wont come for another two months". He said and laughed lightly giving me a smirk.

He pat my head slightly and smirked "The winner takes it all" He said with a smirk.

"You bet. I wont lose to you Y/n" I chuckled lightly and poked his chest.

I walked out next to Y/n he took a right turn and walked of with his gun on the back. I had mine in hand and looked at it, a good rifle and expensive with a wooden stock and scope to adjust the range with a build in rangefinder. I inhaled the fresh morning air the moon was barely visible on the horizon. I sighed with a smile showing on my lips. I began to walk, it is said that the first snow of the winter is coming in the late evening.

After a half an hour walk I got to a nice clearing and sat down. Y/n was right the sound nature makes really are calming. I listened a bit and then heard branches crack. I looked around and a huge deer walked out standing in the clearing. I looked at the trophy, the biggest I have seen. I got my rifle ready and pointed it at the deer I looked trough the scope I had a nice clear shot. The deer looked to me and then ran.

I heard a branch crack behind me. Something jumped on me, my rifle fell down a hand was pressed against my mouth.

"Mhhhmh hmhm" I tried to say something but couldn't. I got him shortly of me and turned around. I was pressed to the ground again.

"Shhh you should stay quiet if you don't want to get hurt". The person said.

I bit into his finger. "Get your hands of me you bastard" I yelled angrily.

He pressed his hand on my mouth I began to feel weaker was this guy pressing something on me that is gonna make me sleep. My body began to slowly weaken he tied my arms and began to grope my breasts under my sweater. He exposed my breasts and eyed them like a pervert.

"I'm going to have a lot of fun with you" He said creepily and groped my breasts.

I felt a tear roll down I was going to get violated and defiled. I felt ashamed and dirty. He grabbed the place between my legs forcefully with his hand. He grabbed my pants and pulled them down exposing my private parts. "Please someone help me" I whimpered under my breath. He reached down to my exposed crotch I tried to hide it but couldn't move.